Dragbike.com would like to welcome Dayton Dyno to our motorcycle drag racing family!
Dayton Dyno located in Dayton, Ohio has been manufacturing and perfecting the easiest to use dyno system on the market for the last 10 years.
The Dayton Dyno has a fool proof system for the dyno operator. You DO NOT need to take any expensive classes to use this dyno! This dyno has been designed for easy usability the they offer over the phone training at no cost to help get you up and running quickly!
With a Dayton Dynamometer you can now add a valuable service to your shop or take it with you to events!
Here are some key points on this product
- New compact design allows for shop use or simply install dyno inside an enclosed trailer or on a flat trailer of your choice.
- Precision machined roller allows full throttle testing to 175 mph
- Inertia design is great for tuning high performance engines up to 300 HP, including fuel injected motorcycles.
- Low deck design allow easier loading of motorcycle on dynamometer
- Easy to use software with accurate readings of HP/Torque, MPH, Engine RPM's and air/fuel mixture on each run.
- Air/Fuel controller included to easily tune for correct low speed
driveability problems and wide open throttle HP testing
- 6 month limited warranty on dyno and electronics
The Dayton Dyno can be stationary or mobile. It was specifically designed to meet your on location needs and travels with ease. For more information please visit the Dayton Dyno website for technical specifications and informational videos.
5705 Webster St - Dayton, OH 45415
Remember to support the companies that support Motorcycle Drag Racing!