Yellow tic. Yellow tic. Yellow tic. Twist the throttle, release the clutch, green light, GO! Haha, I’ve been working on getting that sequence down for about a year now. Loving every second and learning as I go. I’ve managed to shave full seconds off my times and now consistently run low 6’s in the 1/8th and low 9’s in the ¼ mile. I am positive with more seat time and planned education I will break 5’s and 8’s in the near future.
Off the track, I am a full time dad of 3. Aircraft mechanic for Jetblue Airways, AAU football coach, sci-fi geek, and loyal friend. I drag race, not to become the next Ricky Gadson, but simply to unwind and have fun. With that said, the athlete in me still wants to win. I taught my football kids a new motivational chant this past season. “I strive to be the best at anything and everything!” I use it as well. Now I may not win next year’s drag championship, but it will not be for lack of effort.
Through your support, I hope to attend and compete in some major events for the 2013 season. In return, I will represent that support competitively and positively to the best of my ability. Thank you for your consideration in this matter.
Videos: Betsy Slammed and Stretched and When Dynos Go Wrong
Bike and Mods: 2010 BMW S1000RR
- Brocks Perfomance parts: Full titanium CT Megaphone exhaust, Full Clutch Mod Kit, Window Link and Front Strap.
- Fuel Management: Dynojet Power Commander V
- Evil Swingarms: 66”-70” extended swingarm
- Tires: Shinko Hook Up front and rear Drag tires
Tentative Race Schedule and Training Events: (subject to change)
- Bike Bash: February 9th Palm Beach International Speedway
- Ricky Gadsons Drag Racing School: May 2013
- Manufacturers Cup: April 5th -7th, November 8th – 10th Bradenton Motorsports Park
- Mirock Superbike Series: March 22nd -24th, June 28th – 30th , August 9th -11th Rockingham Dragway
Sponsors, Supporters, and Local Tracks:
- Bike Paparazi
- Brandenton Motorsports
- Brock's Performance
- Cycle Pro
- Shark Skinz
- Stingray Dragway