Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast

Thread: Sponsorship Decals

T-Shirts hmmmm....... Marc, Marc, Marc!(I,m going to have to slap your hand)hehehehehe[img]smileys/smiley2.gif[/img]

Rick--I liked that--thats funny--wish I had thought of it.I wear a largeshirt ,wife takes a medium and 2 small ones for the kids.

Steve,I am getting the same answers to my questions I always got--NONE.My e-mail address is available through my proflie if you don't want to do it here ---e-mail me with some kind of responce--seems as if I might be getting avoided/ignored again--

Steve,I talked to my buddy that works for UPS--he said that from that old tracking #you supposedly have --he can still to this day find out where the package was shipped from and where it was shipped to.WHAT IS THE TRACKING #

Seems simple to me--heres your chance to prove you shipped it to "MY" house as agreed apon.

Hey maybe there's a black hole where all this stuff ends up that people don't receive (money, parts,etc.) from people who said that they sent it.....hahaha Maybe your transmission ended up in the same place as my $2500 that was supposed to have been sent to me about 6 years ago now.

(Just for the record Stevedoes not owe me money and has never owed me parts or money I'm reffering to a different person entirely )

Noel--you should learn to be more patient------only 6 yrs and your already bitchin.....Geeeez.Give the guy a fair time frame would ya.

Hmmm--no posts.[img]smileys/smiley7.gif[/img]Edited by: funny1

[img]smileys/elefant.gif[/img]I want to be like Chuck

Dancing pink elephants may not be used in posts without the expressed written consent of Chuck Wilburn. Consider your self officially "in tr-ouble" Bigracer K. Ray![img]smileys/elefant.gif[/img]

Hey Bryan,I've worked for UPS since 1990. The bar-code technology didn't really start to come into play until '91 or so. That's when UPS started trying to bar-code and track every single package in their system. Prior to that, the only bar coded packages where next day and second day air. When I started there, the DIADs (those things we scan packages with and you sign)where first being introduced- prior to that, every package was recorded with pen and paper at delivery. So, even if Steve had a tracking number from way back then, I don't know how it could be traced today unless someone went back andput all the tracking nubers and address prior to 91 oncomputer- which I really doubt.

Chuck--thanks for the info--just what I was told.At this point it does not matter anyway.I have heard from Steve and I misinterpeted his post and he was joking anyway.Again thanks for the information--the more I learn--the better I feel.

So nobody is gettin in trouble I was looking forward to singing with Chuck...[img]smileys/smiley4.gif[/img]

Guess I will have to wait...[img]smileys/smiley8.gif[/img]Edited by: Danno
    Improvise, adapt, over come, succeed!

Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast