Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Asking for your prayers.

Site Suppoter

Dianna Caputo (the brains of my family), my wife, is finishing up her 1st. Sgt's training next week and will be put on the short list for deployment. If you could just include her in your prayers along with all our service's troops away from home right now protecting our country, I would appreciate it immensely.

I am so proud of her. I just wanted to share this with myDB.com family.

Guy[img]smileys/smiley19.gif[/img]
    Fastest NOS Motorcycle in the 1 mile

www.TigerRacingProducts.com

Guy - I'll put her on our prayer list. With the possibility of deployment it's hard to celebrate her achievement. We'll pray for her safekeeping as well as all the dedicated service men and women - plus, their families that support them here at home! Let her know we appreciate what she's doing for us! Keep us informed!

God Bless!

Debbie Knebel

Halvefast

Yeah what Debbie said! [img]smileys/smiley20.gif[/img]

God bless all of our troops, and your wife Guy, bring them all home safe to us and give the leaders the wisdom to end this soon!

You folks are on my prayer list also. My baby brother has been there close to a year now. Home to see his new son for 2 weeks and back again. Its hard evertime you hear the news and somebody loses a loved one, sad for them and relieved its not one of yours. God Bless.

Wayne

DaveDole
    Will do. Dave

Site Suppoter

Thank you all so much, You really don't get the real sense of seperation until it happens. But knowing it's going to happen and you just don't know when is hard to. For all of you with loved ones gone, My prayers are with you. All our troops away from home this Christmas, are protecting all of us and should be in all our prayers. If they were not overseas fighting terrorism, they would be here on our own shores fighting it.

God Bless America!

Thank you from my heart,

GuyEdited by: 2fast4u2c

Jimmythejett

Guy, our thoughts and prayers are with you. Brian my neighbor liveson the corner here on Gramercy leavesthis week also. He just had a going awayparty last night. If you ever need anything remember you have a fellow racer just down the street. You know you are always welcome to stop on down...

Jim Lind

Suzuki Rules [img]smileys/4_1_9.gif[/img]

Site Suppoter

Thanks Jimmy, It's appreciated.

Guy

Thomas Wade Jr.
    Guy, Your cousins' racing spirit and that of your entire family has motivated me and acted as a model for success for which I have constantly tried to strive toward since my first meeting of anyone with the Caputo name. Bless you and your family. You're just ," good people". Tom Wade Jr.

n2turbos
    We will definately be praying for her and all of teh other troops who are willing to go into harms way so that we can remain free. You have our thanks and prayers.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast