Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Record Setting OUTLAW seeking SPONSORSHIP

Chris Moore

The World Record Setting Performaning 9-11 Outlaw Pro Street is currently seeking sponsorship for the 2004 MIROCK season. All help is appreciated. E-mail me at yellowracer3001@yahoo.com for more information and complete resume.

Edited by: Chris Moore

Chris Moore
    The season begins in only three more months. Take advantage of this while you can. All help is appreciated. No help is to big or small. Thanks, Chris Moore

CHRIS: With that paint job I would think that the United States Marine Corp. would love to have their "Sabers" painted on this beautiful bike and a nice young man like you making appearances on their behalf at all dragracing events. Send a letter to these folks withyour needs = who knows POPS BK911-01

PS. Brandi could give you a fine PRO-MO layout...

Richies Tires
    good idea

Chris Moore
    I'm going to check with them today. It would definatly be worth a try. Thanks for the good IDEA!!!!! [img]smileys/smiley4.gif[/img]

Chris Moore

It is a lot of work finding Sponsors. I'm finally starting to see a little bit of the work pay off though! [img]smileys/smiley16.gif[/img]

What track is that photo from It has a tiny little tower! [img]smileys/smiley2.gif[/img]
    MIROCK Superbike Series Promoter
    Email: jmiller@mirdrag.com (Don't PM on forums)
    www.mirockracing.com
    www.mirdrag.com

Chris Moore
    That is my home town 1/8th mile track. I usually only run the outlaw there like once a year. Thats where it all started for me though. [img]smileys/smiley10.gif[/img]

aussiezx12
    That is a great looking bike Chris. Best of luck with the search. [img]smileys/smiley1.gif[/img]

What is the name of the track
    MIROCK Superbike Series Promoter
    Email: jmiller@mirdrag.com (Don't PM on forums)
    www.mirockracing.com
    www.mirdrag.com

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast