Thread: help with a swingarm

kawman77
    [img]smileys/smiley5.gif[/img]hey i,m new here i was just wondering if someone can help me out with some info.there is a swingarm for sale that says it is a 4 inch over stock kosman and that it will fit a gs or a kz. i have a 77 kz 1000 ,are these types of swingarms interchangeable a gs1100 e and a kz 1000, or is it a fabricating and welding kind of thing.any help will be much appreciated. thanks Michael-kawman77.

Pretty simple just some shims on the pivot bolt.
    \"Well remember what you said because in a day or two I\'ll have a witty and blistering retort. You\'ll be devastated then I promise\" Calvin

kawman77
    thanks for the help john w i always wanna race on 2 wheels or 4

Is this a solid mount swing arm or a pivoting type arm Not that it makes any difference, it still should fit both Suzuki's and Kawasaki"s. Not all arms are made to pivot with shocks like a factory arm does, in fact most dont. Make sure you know what type you are buying.[img]smileys/smiley14.gif[/img]

kawman77
    [img]smileys/smiley16.gif[/img] hi tom its a non swivel type swingarm with struts included is a hundred bucks a pretty ok price for a used one of these in good shape.