Page 922 of 934 FirstFirst ... 422822872912920921922923924932 ... LastLast
Results 9,211 to 9,220 of 9332

Thread: Old School Dragbikes and Riders

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by RacerAL View Post
    This thread needs to be stickied on first page forever!!
    Hahahaha, good one!
    NuSouth Drag Racing Leauge, LLC
    www.ndrl.us

Quote Originally Posted by Marc Powe View Post
    Hahahaha, good one!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Good One is MORE THAN CORRECT!!!!!....The Entire SPORT Of Motorcycle Drag Racing, is Forever Indebted to Marc Powe For Starting This, The BIGGEST & BEST Thread on the Forum!!!!!!!...................................... .................................................. .......................still not sure abount this "New Time" on the site/forums???????????? .......My clock says 4;46pM now????
    Last edited by ROYRACEMASTER; 03-31-2012 at 07:47 PM.
    I LOVE THE SMELL OF BURNING RUBBER & NITRO IN THE MORNING......DRAG RACING IS NOT STREET RACING......WFO--OTBD

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by ROYRACEMASTER View Post
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Good One is MORE THAN CORRECT!!!!!....The Entire SPORT Of Motorcycle Drag Racing, is Forever Indebted to Marc Powe For Starting This, The BIGGEST & BEST Thread on the Forum!!!!!!!...................................... .................................................. .......................still not sure about this "New Time" on the site/forums???????????? .......My clock says 4;46pM now????
    I can't believe this thread has been going for 8 years . I wish I could come up with a good idea like this one that would get me PAID...LOL. Maybe one day....lol.
    I've played around with the site a little and I still have a lot to learn. I did good to load my avatar. I have not made an attempt to post a pic. I'm sure I will have to do so soon.

I appreciate the compliments but I'm just a lover of drag racing like the rest of you. I also think the past was the best time in drag racing......and I got to find a way to bring it back. I did some yard work yesterday and today.....now I'm gonna run and get a bite to eat with the family. I hope the rest of you are having a good weekend. Peace!

STUMP!

P.S. G-Daddy Joe may be out on a date or something.....smile!
    www.ndrl.us

Junior Member Granddaddy Joe Smith's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Marc Powe View Post
    I can't believe this thread has been going for 8 years . I wish I could come up with a good idea like this one that would get me PAID...LOL. Maybe one day....lol.
    I've played around with the site a little and I still have a lot to learn. I did good to load my avatar. I have not made an attempt to post a pic. I'm sure I will have to do so soon.

I appreciate the compliments but I'm just a lover of drag racing like the rest of you. I also think the past was the best time in drag racing......and I got to find a way to bring it back. I did some yard work yesterday and today.....now I'm gonna run and get a bite to eat with the family. I hope the rest of you are having a good weekend. Peace!

STUMP!

P.S. G-Daddy Joe may be out on a date or something.....smile!
    You may be a Stump but a big one in my heart, love you Stump...
    DRAG RACING FIRST 8 SECOND MOTORCYCLE
    FIRST 7 SECOND HARLEY
    INDY TOP FUEL CHAMP
    1971 1974 1975

Dick Prime

Hi I wanted let everyone on here know that on April 7 Dick Prime passed away at 74 years old. He was my brother and will be missed. Iam going to his wake today and funeral tomorrow.Thought you may like to know his twin engine street bike that he built will be in the funeral home with him.

Quote Originally Posted by Granddaddy Joe Smith View Post
    You may be a Stump but a big one in my heart, love you Stump...
    We all love you G-Daddy Joe !!!!
    Thank You!

Stump!
    www.ndrl.us

Quote Originally Posted by 67belvedere View Post
    Hi I wanted let everyone on here know that on April 7 Dick Prime passed away at 74 years old. He was my brother and will be missed. Iam going to his wake today and funeral tomorrow.Thought you may like to know his twin engine street bike that he built will be in the funeral home with him.
    Our condolences to you and your family!

Stump!
    www.ndrl.us

Joe Smith
    Site Admin

Posted: Thu May 03, 2012 9:27 am Post subject:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The latest on Boris Murray, 5, 3, 12...

He is doing better his swelling (reaction from medication) has gone down and is able to eat baby food, he might get out of ICU to day- His heart Dr. is going to keep him in the Hospital for a little longer- He can't hardly talk but you can text him on his cell phone-

505 331 7028
    I LOVE THE SMELL OF BURNING RUBBER & NITRO IN THE MORNING......DRAG RACING IS NOT STREET RACING......WFO--OTBD

I do not have texting capability or long distance service...could someone please text Boris my best wishes, get well soon on my behalf?
    Thanks,
    Tom Loughlin Jr.
    AMA National Off Road Chartered Promoter of the Year 1985

Joe Thronson announced on another forum he has repurchased his double Harley and is getting it ready to join the Vintage Fuel Drag Bike movement. It has been 30 years since he last raced it. I look forward to seeing him in action again.