Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: drag racing zx 10

mean gene
    i am thinking of buying a zx10 and was wondering if anyone knows how they are holding upclutches,etc.

Treys9
    A friend of mine has got a 10r. Hes got about 1500 miles on it. He goes with me every weekend and races it. It has done go so far. Just slow. lol Just kidding. It runs pretty good. He only weighs 160 lbs. He runs 7.0's. U cant hold it down.

Both of the guys at are track are still learning how to launch them but so far so good with the clutches[img]smileys/smiley4.gif[/img](and everything else)

Kirk

jaysgix1k
    I am seeing some awesome times-- I am laying low from them on the street till i get my pc3r

jaysgix1k
    anyone wanna start a zx-10 time post

DragonSlayer

Times for zx-10,In ama prostar 1000ss calss,63in wheelbase,basically stock engine,

Ryan Schnitz has ran 9.05 @ 150+,Chip Ellis has ran about the same,these things are flying.

For those of you new to the sport Ry is sponsered by Muzzy/Kawasaki.Chip rides for Adams Performance in Mooresville N.C. with help from Kawasaki.Coby Adams is a top notch engine builder & tuner

Greig Frankham
    where are the rules for 1000ss...I didn't see them on the prostar website

jaysgix1k
    that class is new for this year right

1000SS rules are the same as 600SS rules with the exception of a few things.
    This was one of the Press Releases at the begining of the year.....

http://www.dragbike.com/dbnews/templ..._template.aspa rticleid=93&zoneid=14

Janie

Greig Frankham

Thanks Janie...Yeah I found it after I went looking....Man those guys are fastwhen you look at the rules...

Greig

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast