Thread: KCIR Kansas City, MO

Strip9R

Wondering if anyone here races at KCIR in Kansas City, MO Iknow they do bikes only grude on Thursday nights. Do they bracket race bikes on Saturday and/or Sundays

Thanks

Hey Nelson, by the looks of their schedule they do Grudge racing on Sundays, more like a T&T.

www.kcir.net

I think we may have to go out to MAR for bracket racing [img]smileys/smiley6.gif[/img]for the rest of the year.

Janie

Strip9R

Janie I called KCIR Friday afternoon and the do incorporate bike bracket races into their Sat and Sun races. They said if coming from out of town to call before 5pm on that Fri and see which day bike will compete. Lil Bruce and Brandon are going tommorrow I believe.

BTW, Bret worte a good article about Black Sunday on DBC. You, Dusty, Charles, Terrance, and some others represented very well.Edited by: Strip9R

I didn't know that they ran the bikes with their other brackets. How did they do I will have to tell Charles he may want to go up there then. I like that track. [img]smileys/smiley1.gif[/img]

I saw that UBDRA article, Bret did a really good job! [img]smileys/smiley20.gif[/img]

Hope to see you at the track, were going tomorrow. I think you said you had school on Weds. Anyway, see you soon!

Janie

We have had some meetings with the track and there is some new and exciting things to take place in 2005 for both the dragbikes and the street bikes at KCIR!

Cool, that would be great to have another place to go for bracket racing during the summer. Hope it all works out to a regular program! [img]smileys/smiley20.gif[/img]

Janie