Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Fish’s Custom SEMDRA Finals 10-23-04

I have received a few PM's, calls about this race so here is the info for the race![img]smileys/smiley4.gif[/img]

See everyone at the races![img]smileys/fun_74.gif[/img]

http://www.carolinadragway.com/flyers/semdrafinal.htm

[img]smileys/fun_74.gif[/img]

Hope to see the biggest turnout in all the classes this weekend. It should be a great weekend of racing. I invite all to come see and run in the best show for motorcycle dragracers in the US bar none. See ya at the track. Walter Timblin Timblin Chassis[img]smileys/smiley1.gif[/img]

Great race! The last SEMDRA race of 2004 had great attendance, I think the final entry count was 237![img]smileys/smiley10.gif[/img]

Travis Davis was tearing up the track, running a string of mid 4.20 passes! Congratulations on winning the P/U race along with securing the championship in P/U and T/G. Thats correct folks,Travis is P/U #1 and T/G #1 for 2004![img]smileys/claps.gif[/img]Just one more Championship (Prostar F/B)to secureand we know you can do it Travis![img]smileys/smiley20.gif[/img]

Chuck Wilburn won the T/G race with that bad boy Busa. This also moved him up to 4thfor T/G 2004! Way to go Chuck![img]smileys/fun_74.gif[/img]

After years of SEMDRA dedication, Jay Rhyne (Jaybird) won his first SEMDRA P/ET race. See Jay now what was I telling you a few races back![img]smileys/smiley14.gif[/img]

David Fletcher out of the Rockdale Cycles Racing camp was runner up in S/C. Awesome job David, especially since this was your first year in S/C.[img]smileys/smiley4.gif[/img]Edited by: Wade Clark

Jay Rhyne (Jaybird) won his first SEMDRA P/ET race

Jaybird - CONGRATULATIONS! Pat and I were thrilled to see you win! We knew you could do it!I'm so glad we were there to see you riding by with the trophy held high! Love ya!

Also, a special thank you to David Mayo, Ed Mazzolini, Bill Dinger and Andy & Jason for helping us with our Suzuki. The final verdict isn't in but the camchain tensioner was broke in half. [img]smileys/smiley19.gif[/img]

Debbie & Pat

Thatta boy Travis (and Team) I knew you could do it!!![img]smileys/smiley20.gif[/img] I can't wait to see what you can do at G'ville. Way to go Chuck just carry that right into G'ville.

Tim
    Half the tire twice the fun!!

Greig Frankham

Congratulations Travis and the whole Davis race team.

And thanks to SEMDRA fora great series. I was able to attend a couple of your race meets this year and it was fantastic. Hopefully next year I can get over again and see some more. We met some fantastic people and the whole atmosphere at SEMDRA was awesome.

[img]smileys/smiley16.gif[/img]i fill sorry for the funnybike class in gainesville with travis on that timblin chassis is just plain flying,i guess the rest of the has to hope he breaks because he sure seems unstoppable congrats on p/u and best of luck in fla.

Greig Frankham
    Hey Congrats to Dave Fletcher on the S/C win..another nice guy does well...

Greig Frankham
    sorry...I meant runner-up

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast