Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Fish’s Custom SEMDRA Finals 10-23-04

Thank's to the whole SEMDRA family for a great year of racing. We are very happy about our win and especially the numbers that are starting to come around. What Travis and I are excited aboutis that the numbers so far have been with conservative boost levels. The new Timblin chassis wants every thing and more that we throw at it. Jackson race conditions were equal to any national track period. Tim Borrall and Gary Clark have been the unseen force behind Davis Racing. There knowledge is priceless. Gainesville is another race and another day. Any thing can happen. We would love to win but we are going to race carefully due to lack of parts. If we make it to the final then the tune up will be put in just to see. Who knowsBy the way here is the final run Jeff Walker reaction .452 60'1.089 330'2.918 1/8 4.369@163.56 Travis reaction .477 60'1.094 330'2.850 1/8 4.290@168.58.Fastest side by side race so far at at any SEMDRA event. Good job Jeff and The whole Cooper Performance Crew.Edited by: John Davis
    John, [i]Davis Racing

The race was allot of fun and the bikes were really fast do toa fasttrack andgreat weather conditions. I've always enjoyed socializing at the track just as much as racing........and I got to talk with some friends that I have not had a chance to sit down and talk to in awhile such has James Helton from Mobile Alabama (my home town) who entered Pro Unlimited. James, had some motor problems however he still had allot of fun. Jim Cloose and Paul Liksey (from the Gulf coast) has been knowing me since I was in grade school. Jim, is an old school dragracer and proved it at the SEMDRA race. He and Paul were heading back to the Gulf coast from their week long ride in the mountains on their motorcycles and decided to stop in at the race. Jim entered e.t. on his Buell and made it several rounds. Jim and his brother Wayne Cloose were well known racersaround the Gulf coast. Good Job Jim! Also got to visit and chat with the Mayo's of RCR........David F., Eric, POP! and Phillip Alexander. You see Phillip...........you were able to move up in points ...and I'm looking forward to working with you next year!!! Ienjoyed this fun filled day that started out a little crazywith my best buddy......ART!!!!!![img]smileys/smiley14.gif[/img] The outlaw bike of Barry Greene's was wicked and the Match up with Jeff and Travis was off the chain.

Stump!

Edited by: Marc Powe
    NuSouth Drag Racing Leauge, LLC
    www.ndrl.us

Thanks Wade!

I would like to thank ALL the racers and the people that came to the SEMDRA races this year. With the gas prices going thru the roof ,it's tough to make all the races. Everyone from Street ET to PU is important to SEMDRA. Congrats to all of the winners this weekend and to all the Champions in all the classes. I have to extend a special congrats to Travis Davis on another win in PU and points champion in Top Gas and PU. Walter Timblin[img]smileys/smiley1.gif[/img]

Hi y'all, I'm finally back after my computer took a dump about 3 months ago.

Thanks Wade, for mentioning me on the forum. It's nice to be reconized for the little bit I did acheive in my first year in S/C. Also, thanks to Greig (Down Under) for the nice words. Greig, hope to see you again in the near future!

To Jackie, Doug, and all the SEMDRA crew that make this series happen,I say a big THANK YOU!! It's great to have a race organization so dedicated to the racers who appreciate such a well run program and actually listen to the riders and do their best to put on a great show for everybody. I'm already planning for next year and will be at the Awards Banquet. Hope to see everone next year.

David

Greig Frankham

hey guys...when gas prices go into the $4.00 a Gallon region you can call them high....or maybe we just have higher roofs over here....LOL...

Greig

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12