Thread: round # 2 - National points

Who's going to Bowling Green

nelson

I plan on making the haul from Wisconsin. I have been down there for a number of years. I brought my parents and fiancee' down there, needless to say they love sharing the stories of the sights.[img]smileys/smiley3.gif[/img] The race is a great collection of racersfrom the north and the south. When Iworked the staging lanes and even today when I race itis something to seehandlebar to handlebar bikes in six rows of staging. I encourage anyone whoraces a vtwin to makethis venue, you will be amazed by thespectator support. For anyone that does not know the race is June 25 and 26 at Beach Bend Raceway.Edited by: nelson

ET/ED2

The only way to describe Bowling Green is a biker party was going on and then a drag race broke out. Wish I had all the empy cans I could turn them in and afford to race the entire season !!!!!!!

Unoffical results

T/F win Ray Cason

T/F runner up Jay Turner

NF/B win Sam White

NF/B runner up Fred Collis

And BAD BIKE BOB TOTTY is back winning P/F!

What is NF/B I did not know Fred was racing in the AMRA.............[img]smileys/smiley3.gif[/img]

Never mind, I looked it up on the AMRA site. Nitro Funny bike. Way to go on your runnerup Fred! [img]smileys/smiley4.gif[/img]