Thread: anyone tried haltech efi

stealth
    has anyone tried using haltech stand alone fuel/ign electronics i know they were pretty popular with the import cars. if not what managment systems have you guys tried and recomend i know richard eddinger runs motec on his gs outlaw (but they are a lil out of my price range (around 6k+) i was thinking of going efi turbo instead of lectrons and nos on my new gs project i have going. thanksEdited by: stealth

rond
    Looked into it for a Busa. Nobody could say if it would work. Just maybe. IMO it seemed a little high compared to others that Maybe would work.[img]smileys/smiley1.gif[/img]

But of course I don't even want to know about Motek (Scott ancestry)(cheap)

Megasquirt for me MSnS extra code. If you have desire you can make it work with anything.

Kai Selkamaa here in Finlandhas one in his turbo Hayabusa Super Pro Street Bike. He has ridden this season8.0 and the bike is stillunder thedevelopment process.

Have a look (in Finnish) at: http://www.dragbike.fi/Bike.htm
    Asko Maatta, ST77
    Baldie´s VooDoo Racing
    Finland

Blackhawk

If your going EFI/DFI turbo

I would look at the Accel DFI or the MotecEdited by: Blackhawk

I ran a Haltech system, (old F9 computer I started in 1990, straight fuel no ignition component),on my alcohol turbo funnybike, 7.41 @ 185 mph best pass on that system, all up bike and rider weight 810 lbs, worked well. I now run a BHP MFI system due to fact of a rule change, ie did not allow EFI in the classes I wanted to run........Greg.