<H1> Saturday - December 3, 2005</H1>
    11 a.m. to 3 p.m.
    US-19 Dragway - Albany, GA
    Please come and enjoy food, fun, and fellowship
    with the SEMDRA racers, crews, and families
    <H4> Everyone is welcome</H4>
    ** Top 10 in each class will be recognized **
    ** Bonus money for the top 10 will be presented **
    __________________________________________________ __________ ______________________
    <BLOCKQUOTE>
    This will be a “buffet style” picnic.
    Racers are asked to bring enough food for 8-10 people to add to the buffet.
    Pro UnlimitedCooked Meat (burgers, ribs, fried chicken, BBQ etc.)
    Top Gas - Cooked Meat (burgers, ribs, fried chicken, BBQ etc.)
    Super Comp – Side Dishes (slaw, baked beans, potato salad, mac&amp;cheese, vegetables, etc.)
    Super Gas –Side Dishes (slaw, baked beans, potato salad, mac&amp;cheese, vegetables, etc.)
    Super Street - Side Dishes (slaw, baked beans, potato salad, mac&amp;cheese, vegetables, etc.)
    Pro ET – Desserts (cookies, cakes, pies, etc.)
    Street ET - Bread (rolls, biscuits, loaf bread, etc) or Chips (potato chips, Doritos, pretzels, etc.)
    *** This is just a guideline, you are welcome to bring your specialty if you would like to***
    Tableware, cups and beverag

Sorry none of us at DAVIS RACING could attend but the good news is we have a new future racer on the block. Brandy went in on Friday morning and after a very very long labor she brought into the world an 8lb 5oz baby boy @1.09am Dec 4th. That just happens to be Stormy's birthdate also. His name is Brayden Tate Davis. This makes #6 for us proud grandparents. Check out that time 1.09 a future 60' footer. HA[img]smileys/smiley16.gif[/img]
    John, [i]Davis Racing

Congrats on the new baby to Travis and Brandy. Glad everything came out alright!! See you next year.

David

Super Stan
    yea..... congratulations Jonh.. man you getting old....lol...&nbsp ;&nbsp ;The banquet dinner was another success with all that good food. I ate my share and brought someone elses home...hehehehe, but its always great to be around my semdra family. i dont care where you go, you will never find a entire organization more dedicated to the sport and all members as close as we are. SEMDRA produces some of the BEST racers from all classes in the world. When im at other functions, i always like seeing my "bush" boys cutting up their competition. Im gonna miss you all until the season starts again and yall make it hard for me.. Everyone take care and have a MERRY CHRISTMAS and hoping 2006 brings us the best we ever had..and yes...... we need to thank JACKIE and DOUG... and all semdra staff members for giving us a place to race, putting in long hard hours behind the scene's for our love of drag racing.SEMDRA wasnt a mistake, it was something started with great intentions and we want it to continue to grow.

Congratulations Travis and Brandi![img]smileys/4_1_9.gif[/img] John, I know you have got to be proud.......... what a wonderful family you have![img]smileys/deal.gif[/img]

Dang Stan, you must haveeaten a truck load![img]smileys/4_1_8.gif[/img] hehehehe I feel the same way you say you feel when I see the SEMDRA racers tearingup the competitionat other races.[img]smileys/smiley20.gif[/img]

jerry battle

Congratulations Travis and Brandi from the Battle house. We missed you all yesterday.

Photos from yesterday can be found at http://www.jerrybattle.com/photography/semdra.htm

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to everyone.

jerry battle

Found this in some old stuff, or was it hanging in the Post Office. I'm getting old and can't remember.

Jerry, it was probably hanging in the post office! hehehehe

Thats one ugly dude......... who is it[img]smileys/smiley15.gif[/img]

Quote Originally Posted by John Davis
    Sorry none of us at DAVIS RACING could attend but the good news is we have a new future racer on the block. Brandy went in on Friday morning and after a very very long labor she brought into the world an 8lb 5oz baby boy @1.09am Dec 4th. That just happens to be Stormy's birthdate also. His name is Brayden Tate Davis. This makes #6 for us proud grandparents. Check out that time 1.09 a future 60' footer. HA[img]smileys/smiley16.gif[/img]

Congrats....Poppa! .......[img]smileys/smiley4.gif[/img]..and toall the family AT DAVIS RACING.
    NuSouth Drag Racing Leauge, LLC
    www.ndrl.us

Hey Everyone!!!

Just wanted to give the latest details on a bouncing baby boy...

He was 22" long - we didn't know that until late yesterday!

He has Brandy's nose and well, the rest is Travis! All the way down to a lot of dark hair. Pappa can't wait to rub his head and Mimiwants to get "ear sugar". He was born on Stormy's birthday, so she was ecstatic about that! Pappa and Nanna Nettles have been right there beside Brandy to help her out and her sister, Pam, got to do alot of videoing and give encouragement.

Both Brandy and Brayden are doing really good and Travis is too, he's just tired. For some reason, he said the roll-out hospital bed is not comfortable - imagine that!

Both should be home tomorrow sometime to get settled in.

[img]uploads/JohnDavis/EA6_Brayden.jpg[/img]
    John, [i]Davis Racing

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast