Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: KING OF THE STRIP...NC

harold12

BRING IT DOWN TO NC....

screen.width-300)this.width = (screen.width-300)">

harold12

ATTENTION ...ATTENTION...ATTENTION... Get your RIDING MACHINES ready and PRACTICE because COMPETITION will be in EFFECT at the SHOOTOUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I've never been to this track. What overall condition is this track in Does it hook good Is it a smooth racing surface the entire 1/8th mile Is this an IHRA sanctioned dragstrip

I assume ths is an all run bracket class. Wheelie bar bikes and street bikes included together Let me know- i'm interested.

harold12
    The track is a locally owned dragstrip, native to the town its located in. Hooks perfect, sometimes to good, the overall smoothness of it is fair and it is not IHRA sanctioned. Not that it couldn’t be, it’s just no one has ever tried to get its status. Bikes run low 5’s on this track all the time. Yes it’s an all out bracket race. Hope to see you there.

highcapacity
    I
    saw this flyer in Agusta, GA on base at Ft. Gordon. My husband and I
    have friends from NC close to the same area (Riegelwood). We will plan
    to visit that weekend to visit her family and hopefully we will visit
    the track and enjoy the race. We both have bikes and love riding. We do
    not race; however, we love to watch. [img]smileys/smiley2.gif[/img] </span></font>

fastfields1
    where is Halsboro

kawracer1425sc
    Hey Alan, Hallsboro is about 20 min. west of Riegelwood and east of Whiteville on hwy 74. Just past Lake Wacamaw Heading toward Whiteville.

Is this the same track they refer to as "RECO"

Quote Originally Posted by highcapacity
    I saw this flyer in Agusta, GA on base at Ft. Gordon. My husband and I have friends from NC close to the same area (Riegelwood). We will plan to visit that weekend to visit her family and hopefully we will visit the track and enjoy the race. We both have bikes and love riding. We do not race; however, we love to watch. [img]smileys/smiley2.gif[/img]

Highcapacity, i assume you're stationed at Ft. Gordon. In case you didn't know, Carolina Dragway in Jackson, SC has a monthly bracket program that includes bikes. This track is just in your backyard. Come on out and watch sometimes. Maybe you and your husband would be interested in racing with us. The nest race is April 8 &amp; 9th. There will also be an all bike race April 28-29th at Carolina Dragway put on by the South Eastern Motorcycle Drag Racing Association (SEMDRA).

I hope to make this race in Hallsboro next saturday also.

See you all there.

KAWRACER1425, you gonna have your tranny fixedin time to make this race

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast