Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Nitrous Chart

I have a setup with ONE nitrous nozzle between an S&S carb an a small blower. Does anyone have a chart for jet size with just one nozzle on a motorcycle The charts I've found are for four nozzles.Or do I use that chart and take the jet size for certian HP and multiply by fourAlso how large a shot could I get with one nozzle 50HP 100HP More I know this setup will limit what I can do but it's already in place and ready to use (as soon as I fill the bottle).

Talked to NOS tech line and copied a chart off treir sitethat showed jet sizes/ HP gainper cylinder, two cylinders, four cylinders. I just need to use the per cylinder size. Just got the bottle filled going to try it this weekend.[img]smileys/smiley1.gif[/img]

Urbandrag

Hope this helps... [img]smileys/smiley2.gif[/img]

http://www.holley.com/data/TechServi...al/motorcycle_ fogger.pdf

Yes this is the same chart I have. Thanks

you finally ready to squeeze that thing ron

those charts are a good starting point

they are not exact tho

i have gotten 34 hp outta one 028 jet

was on a small motor tho (1200cc)

who talked you into one nozzle anyways

lol

good luck with it....i saw in another post you have it running, congrats

don
    dead late - seven ninty eight

don tanklage ama t/g world champion 1907

PMRDRAGBIKE
    hey madd, I know some of the funny bike guys.......put all four nozzles behind the carb.......one at 12'oclock, 3, 6, 9, and follow the same chart as the 4cyl......this way your not try'n to flow huge volumes thru one shawn c

if 1 is good 4 is better

ron, i have a 4 nozzle unit here, huge solenoids, if plumbed with hard line it is capable of flowing 300 hp, if you want to upgrade

top gas #1

7.95 @ 168

640# all motor kawasakion a dirty calif dragstrip

Yes I could add more nozzles in the plate where the one is mounted but I don't intend to change any thing else on this bike. If I can get a 50 or 60 HP shot out of it the way it's setup now that will be fine. I bought a funnybike roller a while back and I'm going to save my money to build a real motor this winter. Might give this little blower bike to my wife if she wants it. (After the funnybike is done.)

ron, 50 hp is probably all you can get out of that set up buti think you will be surprised at the torque it is gonna make.

if i remember right that was an old style fogger nozzle and the biggest you should drill the nitrous jet towould be 040 to keep everything right

that is a pretty good size jet and it is gonna pull vacuum accross the fuel jet and make it a little fat

with 5 psi fuel pressure you can probably start with a 042 fuel jet, you might need to go toa 044 but i doubt it

hope this helps and i hope you are happy with it

don

Don I guess for building a bike from used parts (almost all of which I bought off Ebay), making and modifying stuff to get it to bolt together, bolting a blower off a car on it with a carb off ebay that I haven't even changed jets in and it'll do 5.80s with the nitrous off I can't be too displeased. I know I could get a little more out of it if I started tweeking but I;m ready to start on this other bike. This was my first attempt at building dragbike, it's been fun and I've learned alot but I'll just run it like this the rest of this year and try a little nitrous somtimes just for fun.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast