Thread: NAARDEN sets up S/ET ZX-14

We're going after Debbie Knebel'sS/ET Honda at Gainesville!We got the 2005 Texas Shootout S/ET champ and the bike to go with him. we just hope she's too busy with the Friday night's dinner tothink about racing Nov 5th, Gainseville becomes "CAJUNCOUNTRY"[img]smileys/smiley14.gif[/img]

PATRICK CHABAUD, one of our sponsored racers, broke the 9.0 barrier with a 8.970. Just two weeks after we set up the ZX-14 with some NAARDEN, MPS and BROCK'S performance parts! With a Stock motor too! That's a good enough test for us! Our new lowering links, smog block off plates & air shifter bracket are in production and shipping to dealers this month . .

Special thanks to Lightspeed Motorsports in Gonzales, Lafor such a good deal on the bike, Brain Boan, Devil's Candy Custom'sin Daytona Beachfor the for the paint job and "Smooth" for the final assembly work.

Well have a display at the Prostar Race in Gainesville! [img]smileys/smiley4.gif[/img]

http://www.naarden.biz/main.htm

Few more TNT runs andPatrick may becatching Debbie in Super Comp too![img]smileys/smiley17.gif[/img] How about it Debbie, you up for aNaarden sponsored racer sweep in S/ET To make sure, I'm only getting you a 5 inch plate for the dinner [img]smileys/smiley4.gif[/img]

wayne

Edited by: NAARDEN

Wayne - That's a sweet looking ride - I love the clean, uncomplicated look. I'll be running Super Gas and Super Comp, so if Patrick wants to take it a little easy on me, he could run Super Gas.....or both!

Now the Honda is a different story.....dial heads-up with me, cut a light, stop for breakfast and lunch and still catch me....maybe. Pat did some clutch adjustment last week and I think the bugs are worked out of it. I think that is the 2nd thing we've done to the bike in 12 years..... hehehe! I guess my times depend on whether you give me one or two 5 inch plates on Friday.

Wayne, we sure do appreciate Naarden's help with the dinner - getting the plates/utensils/paper towels, etc....... we look forward to seeing everyone!

Debbie

Quote Originally Posted by dknebel
    I'll be running Super Gas and Super Comp,

He's drooling to run SuperComp, says it sounds relaxing, with a best of 8.96 he can run all out. I know's he's in S/ET and the two Pro/ETs too.[img]smileys/smiley2.gif[/img]

He's buddy (60 lbs lighter) ran a 8.69 with the bike last week!

Edited by: NAARDEN

Kawi Only
    Go spank all that is not KAWI[img]smileys/smiley20.gif[/img]

Quote Originally Posted by Kawi Only
    Go spank all that is not KAWI[img]smileys/smiley20.gif[/img]

So far the bike did an 8.69 at 151+ MPH Embarrasing as it was, we got a win over one of our favorite distributors at Prostar Pro-ET.[img]smileys/smiley3.gif[/img]

That's a good enough test for our ZX14lowering links! They startshipping today. A few people grapped them at G'ville so they're off and running. Production starts on the other ZX-14 parts we developedas the month goes on. Our distributors and theWWW.NAAARDEN.BIZweb siteswill be updated shortly, so, for now,you're the only folks that know they're available [img]smileys/smiley2.gif[/img]

http://www.naarden.biz/distributors.htm