Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: RED LIGHT IN HOUSTAN

It will goto .300 or instant when DSR writes a big enough check to buy this class too. At that point it will be who ever has the most money wins, period, that's not racing, that's little mans disease. Roll out problems could very well have been an issue, however changing the tree isn't the answer. Appearantly, some people in the class aren't so tough when they have to win BOTH ends of the track instead of lolly gagging on the tree and driving around everyone. This class has never been so tight and so unpredictable.....don't change anything now it's never been so fun to watch.

This opinion is worth twice what you paid for it...........[img]smileys/smiley5.gif[/img]
    The only place you will find success before work is in the dictionary........

Quote Originally Posted by Joe Koenig
    Hey Gary, How have you been

Hi Joe! Look forward to seeing you at Norwalk!

I found a solution... I'm going to Norwalk on FRIDAY! They can redlight all they want. [img]smileys/smiley17.gif[/img]

Bought my tickets today... who else is gonna be there

Joe Koenig

Gary, I will be there all weekend (Norwalk), look us up in the bike pits.

Rob's working hard on the ZX14.

I've also got a ZX14 project going. The first PC SCCA road racer with a 14 motor under the hood. The 14 will be stock for the first year while I get up to speed and then we'll add a dry sump, big bore kit and a blower.

http://www.prochallenge.net/files/ro...r_side_big.jpg

Looks like fun!

Good luck with both projects, Joe. Mary says hello. We'll be sure to look you up at Norwalk.

GP

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12