Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Thread: One date for 2008 . . .

If you could only race at one track . . .

Where would you like us to go

www.CaliforniaDragway.com

www.FamosoRaceway.com

Or www.LVMS.com . . .

Let me know !

Red, *<(:{)-

Tucson! [img]smileys/smiley2.gif[/img]

Scott

well vegas f course, but the way money is famosa is way closer for me, and the track is great. oh wait top fuel bikes dont count. lol tony

Tony,

Sure they count! Just remember I get the 4 second dial in advantage[img]smileys/smiley2.gif[/img]lol

Kirk

Quote Originally Posted by PM720

Tucson! [img]smileys/smiley2.gif[/img]

Scott

We have an open invite to race there . . .

Deedee doesn't want to travel !

Click onwww.SIrace.com

It's a great track !

Red, *<(:{)-

I thougnt NMRA was done [img]smileys/smiley5.gif[/img]

Scott

m.c.dragracer

SCOTT, YOU DON'T RACE ANYMORE, WHAT DOES IT MATTER TO YOU

IF I REMEMBER RIGHT, YOU STILL HAVE THE OLD KANTANA COLLECTING DUST, WELL, BREAK ER OUT, LETS GO, RAY HELPED ME GET MINE GOIN, I'M SURE HE CAN SET SOME TIME FOR YOU, BEEN A WHILE SINCE YOU TINKERED WITH BIKES, BUT I HAVE SOME REAL GOOD BIKE MANUALS YOU CAN BORROW.

BEING AT VEAGAS LAST WEEK FOR 3DAYS OF AHDRA RACING, YES 3 FULL DAYS, I WOULD PICK THE STRIP, BESIDES I'VE GOT FREE ROOM AND BOARD OUT THERE, BUT ANY RACE TRACK WILL DO.

MCDRAGRACER

Tucson It's a great track . One problem we can't get people to show up for a race only50 miles from LA let alone 500 miles from LA . Yes Red you get a limited field for your Pro street class . The two brothers that started Micky D's started small and built from there ( built there core businness first ) they got people to SHOW UP FIRST before they added more shops . Oya i love racing THE STRIP in LV . No time or sound limit . We have Fontana bakersfield barona all with in one hundred or so miles of LA . Now can you see the logic behind trying to run at these three tracks .

Went to Barona today. The guy wants 3 classes of bikes. Stock Length heads up, Streched heads up, and a E.T class. Might be able to talk him into Top/gas. HE WANTS BIKES THERE. New years (hangover national. $3500!!! to win. But you might have to race some cars. But he will have a bike class, and possible grudge race after midnight (THATS RIGHT, NO CURFEW RUN ALL NIGHT). SHow up it's your call.

There you go boy's &gal's . I believe that's an offer of some racing . T/G bikes at fontana where running 156-157 MPH , so that about 133-134 MPH in the 1/8 . I guess i will havetoo squeeeeeez a little sooner ,a 220 LB Santadressed in black leathers .I need more then a few puny rain deer too get my sleigh moving . LoL Bahahaha

Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast