Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: April 12th 5k Bracket Race and Quick 8

PiedmontDragway

April 12th is a big bike day at Piedmont Dragway. We're going to do a 5k bracket race with 100.00 entry, but with 100.00 round money. Here is the format.

Win: 5k RU: 1500 Semi: 500 Round Money 100.00 W/3rd round win. Entry fee is 100.00 with $60.00 Re-Entry round. Double entries will be allowed. Double Entry is defined as a rider riding the same bike twice or riding another bike.A rider or bike can't be entered more than 2 times. Double entries will be ran first, in an all call format. After 4th round, any double entries will be ran with the field. Delay boxes and throttle stops are not allowed. Use of either will be cause a 1 year ban from Piedmont Dragway. Bar bikes will be ran separate from No Bar bikes for 4 rounds. After 4th round, all bikes will be called to the lanes. If bikes line up single file before round 4, they will be flipped for lane choice. If an odd number of Bar bikes are in a round, the last bar bike will run the first No Bar bike in line.

Gates will open at 9am, time runs at 10:30, eliminations start at 1pm. Each bike will be allowed 3 total time runs. Lanes will be shut off at 12:45pm. It is the responsibility of the rider to get his alloted runs during that time. We should finish the bracket race by 4:30pm.

We will be having an Quick 8 later in the day. There are no rules. Any bike is legal to run. Entry fee is 75.00. You get 2 qualifying runs at 4-5:30pm. Payout is as follows: Win: 2k RU: 1k: Semi: 500 Qualify: 200.00. Lowest ET each qualifying round gets 100.00.

After the bracket race, an all bike TNT will take place. Cost of TNT is 10.00. General Admission is 10.00

I should have the offical flyer done by thursday. Let me know if you have any questions. My65cuda@aol.com

Mike, Is there going to be another gamblers on Friday Maybe something similar to last time with 32 bikes How about a 1,000$ race after 3rd round for any bike that is not in the 5,000$ Give me a call if you have any questions 3097388837 Steve Klemme

PiedmontDragway
    I'm not sure I can be open that Friday. My staff has a host of 4 day events leading up to that. I can't kill those guys on their work schedules. If I ran a 2nd race, I'd have to make it no re-entry. That way my TNT guys get their runs that night. I wouldn't have a problem doing that. I'd vary the starting time depending on number of entries in our big race. If someone wins 3rd round, they got their entry back from the 5k, so they can't complain.

Is the quick 8 race out the back door or a bracket race[img]smileys/smiley30.gif[/img]
    create, innovate, dominate, repeat.
    Beer is living proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy.Benjamin Franklin

PiedmontDragway
    Out the back door. We have some guy testing today that swears he can run 20's, as in 4.20's. We'll see

The quick 8 is anything go, turbo's,nitro,13",14" tire no matter,also is it guarenteed with no min bike count Just curious. Poppa JD
    John, [i]Davis Racing

PiedmontDragway
    There are NO rules, other than it has to be a motorcycle. All my prize money is guaranteed, so 8 people will get paid. The fastest 8 bikes on the ground that show their times will be in the event. Edited by: PiedmontDragway

PiedmontDragway

There WILL be a 2nd race that will start at the conclusion of 4th round. It will be:

Win: 1000 RU: 300 Semi: 100 Round money: 20 w/3rd round win. There is NO buyback/re-entry round with this, it will be 40.00 to enter. Double entries will not be allowed in this race. If you are still in the 5k race with 1 entryyou CAN NOT race in this race.

fastfields1
    [img]smileys/ukliam2.gif[/img] Oh Yea. Mike knows how to put on a race. I'm checking the vacation calendar now.

Is this a 1/8 or 1/4 Is the quick 8 going to be a pro tree Thanks
    Tony Mosley
    Peoria,IL

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast