Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 08 busa

08busa
    i have a 2008 hayabusa. pretty new to all this ... wondering wat i can do to make it quicker... its 6 over tire, pipe, PC lowered strapped open to any advice... please
    Edited by: 08busa

NOS is always the quick and easy power adder.

Although, how much quicker you want to go Brock Davis set up an 08 Busa pretty much the same way you have yours and ran a 9.3 on it in the quarter. Also I saw Keith Dennis run a 9.1 on it last year. http://www.dragbike.com/dbnews/anmvi...a=3489&z=4

He also ran it over 200mph. http://www.dragbike.com/dbnews/anmvi...a=3669&z=4

If you want to get more power and quit filling up the NOS bottles, there is always the turbo...
    It is too bad bench racing is not measureable. That way someone would win.

08busa
    well thats the one thing that i kinda forgot to mention... i am a newbie, and i did spray a 40 shot which was messed up and i finally realized its doing nothing, but its getting fixed, i looked at some other posts and i have this question: i know suzuki says that the 08 motor was redesigned but others say its the same thing with a little bigger stroke. i know the 99-07 can have two intake cams... can the 08 do the same thing or is it a totally different set up

08busa
    how about pregressive nitrous system how much can i run on a stock motor

my 08 with an mps spray bar dry nos edelbrock controller with #16 jets made 219hp .i had ryan schnitz do 2 maps one for motor and one for nos.

08busa
    so u know if 08 models can do a exhaust for intake cam swap
    i got some buddies that have it done on there 1sr gen busas and they say it really helps.

Quote Originally Posted by 08busa
    so u know if 08 models can do a exhaust for intake cam swap

i got some buddies that have it done on there 1sr gen busas and they say it really helps.
    It helps on the Gen1 Busa because the exhaust cam is so tiny. The intake on the Gen1 has a similar lift to the exhaust on the Gen2.

How fast have you gone already 60' 330'

08busa
    embarassed to say... im 6 4 240 my best run was 10.1. i know i need to work on my launch and sh*t 1.7 but i feel like i need more power to pull me and the bike.

did you do a clutch mod

08busa
    no i havent, would u say that it should be the next mod to do

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast