Page 29 of 29 FirstFirst ... 19272829

Thread: Fear and loathing in Las Vegas

joe who where they. really we not that far apart, the thing is i have never seen a 10" tire or anyone else for that matter get turned away from fuinny bike. not for wheel baseeither. point i was maiing all the bikes in fast bike have been every whereelse running the funny bike classes. except for mike. and trust me i ran lot of events last year that none of the nor cal funny bikes came to. and a few races somedid. if it was easy for us to run20 ties a year we all would but its not. thats why we need to figure outwhere to and who to run with to start putting on better races and have better shows to hope to getsome moneycoming back. i understandyour point on the printed rules, hence why iam calling out mdra to get with it and revise the rules to what we have been runningwith out west here foryears. i dont want to see mike not have a place or class to run i just dont want to kill and that is what is happening when the people with the bikes have less and less reason to spendthere money to susport and race this sanction or any other. later tony
    go big go fast or go home

Joe Faria

i think we all mostly want the same thing, for west coast to be more like the east coast when it comes to racers participation. i cant explain why we have so many local racers with fb style bikes (10" tire or not) that dont travel when there is an orginization to run with.
    i look forward to seeing you and all the other racers in your class run and i hope the class grows.
    see ya at the track.

ThunderCat
    Just to clarify... at the Sacramento race, there were a total of8 bikes at the track Friday night/Saturday morning that were "7 second bikes". One bike broke the tranny Friday night and was out. Steve K had electrical problems Saturday morning, got his money back and left. So... before qualifying even started we were down to 6 bikes. Three of these six bikes actually registered for the F/B class... Roy, Karen and Darryl... there were four bikes signed up for "Fast Bike" and one of those was boken. So, there were only three bikes registered in F/B and three able to run in Fast Bike... not enough to run EITHER as a class. Therefore, I went to Brandy in the tower and told her that Sears Racing would be running with the Fast Bikes and Darryl did the same. Karen opted to run Top Gas instead. That's what happened in Sacramento... not enough bikes to run two separate classes so the racers that were there decided to run as one heads up class. That heads up class could have just as easily been F/B if Seaberry, Mark R and Mike had registered as F/B instead of Fast Bike but they didn't so Fast Bike is what it was... keep in mind, historically Seaberry, Mark R and Mike have been running as F/B for years now and could have registered as F/B in Sac... maybe they would have if all of this "conversation" hadn't been going on since Vegas. Oh, by the way, Seaberry won the event and it's not the first time he has won with his bike. Congratulations Seaberry and the Watson team! Hope to see you all in Vegas!

One post wonder ?

Red, *<(:{)-

Come on, Red, be nice so he will come back! Larry
    OLD GUYS RULE-THE OLDER I GET, THE FASTER I WAS!

Quote Originally Posted by lnelson
    Come on, Red, be nice so he will come back! Larry
    REDBE NICE!!!! YOU GOTTA BE KIDDING.
    Larry you know how Red likes to annoy and piss people off in here...LOL
    NMRA 2002,2003
    STREET ET CHAMPION
    2008 MDRA SPORTSMAN ET CHAMPION
    2009 MDRA SUPERBIKE CHAMPION
    2009 MDRA OPEN ET RUNNER-UP CHAMPION
    Thanks to CRAGO RACING,APE,LUCAS OIL PRODUCTS.

It doesn't take verymuch either . . .

Like walkin' on egg shells ?

The guy with 4 letters.

Starts with a "W" .

Whatever Red!

Does he mean REDD?

You know I'm just joking Wade . . .

I feel the love here ?

Page 29 of 29 FirstFirst ... 19272829