Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: SAC Results

Quote Originally Posted by bigcharlie
    Pro et = $110.00 to run hard to do for a street guy.
    $110 for pro/et ?!?!?!?!?!?! Thats pretty harsh, especially when you can race summit for $40... WOW!! That puts me out for the next race too. I was going to go to vegas.

Seems like this would equal a bigger payout too though. Whats the payout for Summit?

Scott

Quote Originally Posted by Joe Faria
    entry for mdra went up, pay outs went down.new strategy to get more racers i guess.
    I think you mean that the number of registered MDRA racers increased, right? The registration cost did not increase.

The payout structure is a based on how many bikes enter a class. If the bike count is low only the winner and runner up get any payout. But if there are more racers they pay back to semis, etc. as well. I think when there are more in a class the winner and r/u actually get a bit less. I've seen the payout schedule but you can ask Brandy for the details.

--jack

Quote Originally Posted by PM720
    How many bikes? How many Top Gas?
    <div></div>
    <div>Scott</div>
    I think there were 93 bikes total. Don't quote me on that but it was somewhere in that range. There were 4 bikes in Top Gas: Tray, Karen, Katie and Stan Sheppard. Karen was #1 qualifier with an 8.21; tray broke a tranny in qualifying and did not run elims. Karen and Katie in the finals, Karen wins on a double break out with a 8.185 to Katie's 8.180 IIRC.

--jack

Seems like this would equal a bigger payout too though. Whats the payout for Summit?

Scott
    Probably does, I don't know about summit haven't won jack there HA HA. Div 7 is $1000 plus I thing there are some contigencies out there. Of course entry is higher. Summit is $500 I think, someone correct me if I am wrong though.

Quote Originally Posted by TriRyche
    How many bikes? How many Top Gas?

Scott
    I think there were 93 bikes total. Don't quote me on that but it was somewhere in that range. There were 4 bikes in Top Gas: Tray, Karen, Katie and Stan Sheppard. Karen was #1 qualifier with an 8.21; tray broke a tranny in qualifying and did not run elims. Karen and Katie in the finals, Karen wins on a double break out with a 8.185 to Katie's 8.180 IIRC.

--jack
    That is a good count. Sac always draws some bikes. Heard about the race with Karen and Katie. Pretty cool

Total count was 103 bikes but I had 25-30 bikes not racing due to cost so we will work on that.

I won 400 at summit $50 to enter and won $504 at sac $110 to enter about the same amont of bikes

Joe Faria
    Quote Originally Posted by TriRyche
    Quote Originally Posted by Joe Faria
    entry for mdra went up, pay outs went down.new strategy to get more racers i guess.
    I think you mean that the number of registered MDRA racers increased, right? The registration cost did not increase.

The payout structure is a based on how many bikes enter a class. If the bike count is low only the winner and runner up get any payout. But if there are more racers they pay back to semis, etc. as well. I think when there are more in a class the winner and r/u actually get a bit less. I've seen the payout schedule but you can ask Brandy for the details.

--jack
    talking about the 20$ 'tech fee' charged by mdra. our class had three non members at 90 each and three members at 70 each so a total of 480 prize pool and i won 176 and runner up got 118, i think the extra goes to championship funds.

mdra did charge a twenty dollar tech card fee this race, but at the gate it was only twenty bucks to get in for the racer. usually at the gate its 40 to get in, thats the way its been all this year. so in the end u pay the same price. 40+your class entry.

simple.

the draw mdra has (even tho it can be kind of an expensive draw sometimes lol) is the chance to run a class index or heads up. summit and div 7 is all bracket racing.

and a extra 60 bucks in entry fee got auggie a extra 104 bucks in the winner circle. appears to work correctly in that case atleast

Edited by: kawirider

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast