Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Electric Motorcycles?

over 10K $$$ to build one of these man the prices of controller and motors are nuts!
    put some hot sauce on my burrito ... baby

defo, i might build one sumday , but ima wait a few yrs for technology 2 advance more, i would jus be real disapointed in spending so much muny on building sumthing and not even break 10sec
    respect

<A name=2.1.4>2.1.4 ENGINE TYPES</A>
    Must be an accepted stock-type engine specifically designed and manufactured for production motorcycle use. Snowmobile engines permitted in PET. Automobile, aircraft or marine engines are prohibited. Any new concept must be submitted to the Tech Department for approval prior to competition.
    Next thing you know they are going to want to use Car Motors.

Car Engines???? Nahhh, It Can't Happen Here..........This is Motorcycle Drag Racing......Do you think the 4 valve V-Roid was considered "A New Concept?????", since H-D Doesn't Sell them??????? .............besides, Electric Bikes/Cars have own Sanction, and ONLY Electric Vehicles Permitted.........Edited by: ROYRACEMASTER
    I LOVE THE SMELL OF BURNING RUBBER & NITRO IN THE MORNING......DRAG RACING IS NOT STREET RACING......WFO--OTBD

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345