Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: 2010 Motorcycle Drag Race dates !

Got it Red, I just read Joe's comment about giveing up.
    Team Wandl

Joe, Wayne said right on. We really do understand. Sending our best to all the racers and crews for 2010. Linda
    Team Wandl

I've traveled from phillie to phoenix and you complain about travel ? do you expect to have a full season series that runs in your backyard ?
    street cars kill bike racers

Jackinzoar, What organization do you race with?
    Team Wandl

AHDRA ,, hired gun till I finish my toy

actually phoenix 08 was the last I saw my little buddy Tony

Quote Originally Posted by jackinzoar
    I've traveled from phillie to phoenix and you complain about travel ? do you expect to have a full season series that runs in your backyard ?
    In this economy... Yes. I see your point, you have to branch out to grow, but the timing to do that is what is Key.
    If I look at what I can do out of my pocket, It will be backyard racing for a while. But I am happy to do that, because it is still going to the track on the weekend, having some fun.

I've designed my bike for both national racing and weekend bracket racing , have to be flexible to smile regularly

MDRA is not anywhere near AHDRA. The purse guite often does not even cover the cost to go racing locally let alone Utah. The racers at MDRA are mostly local to So. Ca., LV and Az. They may list a number of sponsors but there is no list of what those sponsor funds are paid to the racers.
    No where last year could one find that out on the web site.
    Team Wandl

Joe Faria
    Quote Originally Posted by jackinzoar
    since you mention it, hell yes! and im lucky enuf to have a great mc dragracing orginization right in my backyard,almost literally. i still was looking forward to maybe going for a double org championship but traveling to utah and arizona is just not smart thinking in this economy,especially since every time ive traveled to arizona in the last 5 years theres been less than 5 local racers there....after us california racers have traveled over 12 hours and spent over 800 bucks to get there,then those same arizona racers dont travel to cali, just looks like a perfect recipe for failure to me.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast