Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Muncie Race track?

Heard that the Muncie track has been down the last two weekends because of high water. Website states they're closed this weekend as the pit are saturated and standing in water in some places. Not much time to dry out before Friday and more chances of rain in the forcast.
    I strive for average.

are you close enough to go down to Indy?

Yeah, I think they announed this past Wed. already that they would be closed this weekend. We have had a lot of rain this spring. Lets hope it dries out in time for next week.

I would have to go through Indy on the way to Muncie.
    I strive for average.

we raced last weekend i wouldnt get to nurvis just yet

as a matter of fact i know a guy that lives by the track i will call him and get a update on water if its up or not the problem was they were getting stuck mowing the ground was to soft out in the spectator side but that wont bother us we dont get spectators on that side very much ill be getting back with info as soon as i can

Muncie has the NHDRO bike race for this weekend on their website today. Weather forcast still not the best. Shows chance of rain 40% or more every dayfor the next eight days.
    I strive for average.

they way its been latley we should get it in but there might be rain off and on what the heck i will bring the grill and do some cooking if it rains

the track is fine and ready for the race this weekend, they have had a 50% chance of rain all week and not a drop of rain has hit the track all week, that is what the lady at munci said today, it is so humid out that it always says there is a chance of rain. even if it does rain it is usually very spotty and short lived. see you guys there!!

Weather was good for Saturday but rain set in Saturday evening through Sunday all day. Race was called off mid morning Sunday. Tha price of fueland the forcast showing chance of rain every day must have kept alot of people home because the bike count was low. Pro Comp 2 bikes , Pro Street 5 bikes , didn't go up and count bikes in the other classes but one look down through the pits was all you needed to see they were also low.It wasn't the weekend Brian needed for the first race of the series but like they say "You can't argue with Mother Nature."
    I strive for average.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast