Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 34

Thread: Stock Busa cradle with car tire backhalf??

  1. #1
    Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Location
    United States
    Posts
    51
    Does anyone make a bolt on car tire swingarm for a stock Busa cradle?? Will need an offset bearing support for the stock cradle as well. Wheelie bar set up of course.

  2. #2
    Junior Member sgiaddict's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    United States
    Posts
    12
    Geez Frank, you ain't comin' over to the dark side are ya? [img]smileys/smiley2.gif[/img]
    Straight Line Racing - Aiken, SC
    2009, 2010 Orangeburg Dragstrip Motorcycle Track Champion

  3. #3
    Frank, if you use Facebook, please message me there and I will give you a lead. Can't say it here, as it's not a dragbike.com sponsor.
    World Champion in Pro Street, Pro Mod, and Funnybike
    Multiple National and World Record Holder
    Professional Crewchief of the Year
    Multiple Best Engineered Award Winner
    Hahn Dragbike Dynasty Member

  4. #4
    Administrator Wade Clark's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Location
    United States
    Posts
    75

    Quote Originally Posted by Bill Hahn Jr.
    Can't say it here, as it's not a dragbike.com sponsor.
    <div></div><div>Not accurate! As long as it does not turn into an advertisement for said company or include contact infolike phone numbers and web sites etc it is allowed. </font></div><div></font></div><div></div><div></font></div>

  5. #5
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Posts
    14
    Quote Originally Posted by Wade Clark
    Quote Originally Posted by Bill Hahn Jr.
    Can't say it here, as it's not a dragbike.com sponsor.
    <DIV>Not accurate! As long as it does not turn into an advertisement for said company or include contact infolike phone numbers and web sites etc it is allowed. </DIV>


    <DIV>Then how is Bill supposed to tell Frank how he is supposed to get in touch with the company/builder??</DIV>

    <DIV>Looks accurate. Just saying </DIV>

    <DIV>Frank, just call that guy that makes them.(he's in the US) He'll hook you up. LOL</DIV>
    4 out of 3 people have trouble with fractions!

  6. #6

  7. #7


    Somehow, I even manage to be a non-conformist when I am trying to conform! This irony pleases me
    World Champion in Pro Street, Pro Mod, and Funnybike
    Multiple National and World Record Holder
    Professional Crewchief of the Year
    Multiple Best Engineered Award Winner
    Hahn Dragbike Dynasty Member

  8. #8
    Administrator Wade Clark's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Location
    United States
    Posts
    75
    Quote Originally Posted by 1428Zuk
    Quote Originally Posted by Wade Clark
    Quote Originally Posted by Bill Hahn Jr.
    Can't say it here, as it's not a dragbike.com sponsor.
    <DIV>Not accurate! As long as it does not turn into an advertisement for said company or include contact infolike phone numbers and web sites etc it is allowed. </DIV>


    <DIV>Then how is Bill supposed to tell Frank how he is supposed to get in touch with the company/builder??</DIV>

    <DIV>Looks accurate. Just saying </DIV>

    <DIV>Frank, just call that guy that makes them.(he's in the US) He'll hook you up. LOL</DIV>
    <DIV>Someone says, hey Buck Cherry builds them etc. Then Frank, whoI know is computer savvy researches it and in no time he has what he needs. Just saying</DIV>

  9. #9


    OK. Kidding aside, I was of the impression that mentioninga non-sponsoring company's name was also frowned upon.

    In that case, it's D&amp;G Chassis. Tell Dave that I sent ya!
    World Champion in Pro Street, Pro Mod, and Funnybike
    Multiple National and World Record Holder
    Professional Crewchief of the Year
    Multiple Best Engineered Award Winner
    Hahn Dragbike Dynasty Member

  10. #10
    Administrator Wade Clark's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Location
    United States
    Posts
    75

    Quote Originally Posted by Bill Hahn Jr.

    OK. Kidding aside, I was of the impression that mentioninga non-sponsoring company's name was also frowned upon. </font>
    <div></div>
    <div></div>In that case, it's D&amp;G Chassis. Tell Dave that I sent ya!</font>
    <div></div><div>[img]smileys/smiley20.gif[/img]</div>

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •