Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Fastest Pass with stock motor , no bar , no NOS , no turbo .

Fastest Pass with stock motor , no bar , no NOS , no turbo .

I'm curious what are some Ets of the fastest passes that you've made on your stock motored , no bar , no NOS , no turbo . Swingarms , extenstions , air shifter , air box those mods are not my concern. Most likely the best passes will be on a late model bike. So what'a got ?
    It's not bragging if you can do it. Fear None-Respect Few

my 01 with an 08 motor ran 8.80's like clock work, with best of 8.78. Cali pump gas, foot shifting, full dresser, very sleeper. it was kind of a bucket, but she was a money maker, might have to put it back together.

it had a mtc gen2 clutch in it when it went .78, but it was fun with stock clutch. not a full pass, but here ya go:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Plg2Oysmrk

btw, there's bunch of stock motor bikes faster than mine, but i thought i'd share.

Thats a nice pass and one of the quickest I've heard , if you choose to use that clutch that dose'nt take away from it's stiil stock.

Been alot of 6.0s in 1/8, on my old stock wb, motor 03 busa.
    BTW,Nice 02 you got there JSpin, one of my favorite colors!
    Hey 2bking i assume you have a b king? I really like those bikes,
    a buddy of mine has a real nice one
    2005 Busa

We bought 3 when they first came out. Put a turbo on one blew it up twice, fixed it (While it was still running ) traded it for a Vette. We put a wheelie bar and slick on one , went 8.95 . They did'nt pan out. Kept one stock but got rid of it. Now we have 2- Gen I Turboed bikes and 2- stockers. The stockers are more fun...By Far ! Not as fast but there pretty fast.

Man sounds like you have had a big time with all those bikes!
    2005 Busa

8.39 in a pro street style chassis. Gen2 motor with a gen 1 crank in it.

Thats the best I've heard if the heads stock other then degreeing the cams I would think you've done. Is that correct ?

Quote Originally Posted by 2bking1320 View Post
    Thats the best I've heard if the heads stock other then degreeing the cams I would think you've done. Is that correct ?
    The head is 100% stock including the cam timing. It does have the pair valves in the head sucking from the crank case for vacume. That's worth a little extra power. It 60's. 1.26 best and 1.29's on average with a gen2 clutch, the bike weighs low 420lbs and he is about 170lbs unsuited.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast