Thread: ET Payout

ET Payout

What is the minimum number of bikes in ET to guarantee full payout?
    Measure with a micrometer, mark it with chalk, cut with an ax.

hey tom,looks like bj got his way.no info,no website = no bikes to deal with or pay.

BJ said yesterday everything is the same as last year....

NO WEBSITE ,no advertising.the poor sponsors IF ANY are not getting the exposure they pay for.whos running the program.thought it was parrish(time to step up if so)hope its not bj,see dan and greg DID do a lot to promote there series.more to it than showing up.for me to fix my bike i would need to see some effort/website to make me feel comfortable to continue racing this series.im sure many feel the same way.

I'm working on getting news release and few other things done. Far as sponsors I don't know of any but I plan on having all the supporting company's in the past year announce at races. If anyone has ideas or wants to help feel free. Byron has supported m/c drag racing for along time no reason to doubt they are turning their backs on us now. Dan n Greg did a great job. I wish they'd come back take over. Intill they do we gotta make the best of what we got.

website website website.back when i sponsored the et class my 500 bucks got me a spot on website(nationwide coverage) and was announced over the pa at track/only people at track heard this.and the website had a link on here/dragbike.com so all the racers could jump in.to keep this alive and growing you have to advertise and a website is the best way.sponsors help pay the bills so they are needed.i hope nothing but the best for this series but they are dropping the ball.back when idba defunked i found 2wheelspeed on the web and thats what kept racing.because they had a website and advertised