Sportsman Motorcycle Bracket Shootout – Reschedule 3/18
Sportsman Motorcycle Bracket Shootout
The Sportsman Motorcycle Bracket Shootout is on again. March 18th qualifying starts at noon.
- Jordan Miclette and Pete Miclette of Miclette’s Automotive in Garberville CA is adding $750 to the cash prizes
- Dave Conforti of Worldwide Bearings doing a cash bonus prize
- Laurie Coppola of Web Camshafts is offering 2 $100 gift certificate
- Bill Robinson of Robinson Industries if doing a cash bonus prize
- Bradley Grothus of Grothus Drag Bike is kicking in a $100 gift certificate
- Brockman Roberts of Roberts Racing Reaction time round money
- Chief Chris Barrios I’m sure will be there with his Grill. With food from John Mulls Road Kill grill.
- Yvette Barrioss is adding cash to the purse taking it to $1250 guaranteed purse
- Ray Rainsat Performance Cycle is giving away a free cylinder head porting. (Labor only) for # 1 qualifier
- Chad Cline will be taking photos at the event and is giving out the following Photo prizes: Winner will get a 16×20 photo of there choice and Runner up will get a 11×14 And closest package will get a 8×10.
- Brisk USA is giving away a few set of plugs and other goodies
- Fred Garciaa of Moondoggy’s Surf and Speed is adding BIG bonus prizes
- Scott Hornerr of go fast bike parts is in again, this time for $200 cash prize and to offer a bonus of injector servicing (ultrasonic cleaning, flow testing etc) for eight injectors. Heads Up Performance and GoFastBikeParts are happy to support our efforts!
- Lucas Oil stepping up with cool give away’s.
- Once again we will be doing a Pet Food drive to benefit Moondoggy’s food bank
Looking for more sponsors to make this race bigger than the last one.
And of course, thanks to Jeff Foster and all the LVMS crew for making this happen at the best Race track in the world Las Vegas Motor Speedway.
Information for the Sportsman Motorcycle Bracket Shootout
We are having one ET motorcycle bracket Class. We will follow the Las Vegas Motor Speedway’s Summit ET series rules. .400 And .500 split tree, deep staging allowed.
Gates will open at 7am Saturday March 18th Racing starts at noon on Saturday. Cost is $140. $40 at the gate and $100 CASH at my trailer (look for the Torco flag) I’m usually parked across from the entrance to the staging lanes. We get 2 qualifying hit at the track and then eliminations. We qualify off reaction times. In the event of 2 or more .000 reaction times the one who does it first is #1 qualifier. If you want a full tree, you need to put an “F” in front of your dial in.
Remember 100% of the $100 goes to the purse so the more bikes the more the purse. Winnings will be paid out at the end of the race. That’s why the $100 need to be CASH. Payout is as follows. (Using 16 bike as an example)
$1600 payout pot
Winner gets 62.5% = $1000
Runner up gets 25% = $400
Each Semifinalist gets 6.25% = $100 for each
E-mail questions to email@example.com