Stock to Brock : 2017 Suzuki GSX-R1000
SPECIAL EDITION: Q&A from Episode 3
Brock addresses some of the most asked questions in regard to WHY Suzuki would restrict their newest entry in the sportbike world?!? As always, he breaks down the technical mumbo-jumbo and tries to make the answers as fun and enjoyable as possible. This Q&A Refrecneces Episode 3 below.
Episode 3 : Throttle Blade Derestriction
2017 GSX-R1000 Stock to Brock Episode 2: Brock explains his initial dyno break-in procedure on our brand new 2017 GSX-R1000. Ride along for the first miles on a brand new engine and watch the very first dyno pull on a bike with next to no miles.
- 2017 GSX-R 1000L7 Standard model (not the ‘R’ version) purchased from Fun For All Motorsports Elizabethtown, KY
- Traction control – Motion Track Traction Control Standard (TC=OFF during testing)
- Suzuki Drive Mode Selector (S-DMS) Power Mode=A (max power selected during testing)
- Fuel used during test = Shell 89 Octane (choices available at our local Shell = 87, 89, 93 – we selected mid-grade for our tests)
- Rear tire: Stock Bridgestone Battlax RS10 190/55/ZR17 – 35 PSI Nitrogen
- Motor Oil: As delivered (unknown)
- Air Filter: OEM
- PAIR: Blocked
- 5th Gear Pulls
- Power Commander: On bike with ZERO map installed (equivalent to no Power Commander at all)
- ECU: Stock or Brock Flashed with Flash Tune (FTecu) software (ETV Base Maps/Mode A 100%) –
Special Note: ECU Derestriction is a RACE USE ONLY modification that **WILL VOID** your factory warranty!
Visit www.BrocksPerformance.com for additional information, installation instructions, information forums, and FAQ sections.
[spacer color=”336699″ icon=”fa-trophy” style=”1″]
About Brock’s Performance : Brock’s Performance leads the way in sportbike innovation for acceleration addicts. From exhaust systems to wheels, this championship-winning company designs, builds and sells more than 3000 products that make it easier and safer for racers and street riders to reach record-breaking results through a never-ending process of research, development and track testing. For more information about Brock’s Performance parts, go to BrocksPerformance.com or call 937-912-0054.