Trick-Tools Motorcycle Mania
Eddyville Raceway Park, Iowa
August 11-13, 2023
Trick-Tools Motorcycle Mania at Eddyville
Trick-Tools Motorcycle Mania Presented by R/J Performance Eddyville Raceway Park
Dates: August 11,12, 13, , 2023 (separate races Sat. and Sun.)
Friday Gates open at 5 pm, test and tune 6.30 to 9:30 pm
Saturday Gates open @ 10 am Time Trials @ 1 pm eliminations follow.
Sunday Gates open at 8 am, time trial (1) at 9 am, eliminations follow.
Spectator and crew passes $10 Friday, $15 Saturday, $15 Sunday, ($30 Weekend pass)
- Rally at the Valley No Box/Box bracket class, (run separate until down to one in either class combined at that time.
- Street ET bracket class, no wheelie bars, no delay boxes.
- Nostalgia bike bracket class, No slider clutches, No delay boxes, wheelie bars allowed, (For bikes 30 years old and older.)
- Grothus Drag Bikes 4.60 Index class, all run class, laddered by qualifying.
- Schnitz Racing Top Gas 5.10 Index class, all run class, laddered by qualifying.
- R/J Performance S/C 5.60 Index class, all run class, laddered by qualifying.
- Certified Auto Sales S/G 6.00 Index class, all run class, laddered by qualifying.
- Next Level Install/Cycle Shop Outlaw No Bar (Anything with no wheelie bar, clocks off)
- V-Twin bracket class
Entry Fees: (per day)
- Street ET, Nostalgia class, V-Twin class: $50, $20 Buy back
- Box/No Box: $150, $75 Buy back
- 4.60 Index class: $200
- All index classes $100
- Outlaw No Bar class, $150
- Test and tune: $40 (Friday night or Saturday)
- 4.60 Index class: $2000 win, $800R.U. (Guaranteed by sponsors)
- Top Gas 5.10 Index: $1000 win, $400 R.U. (14 entries for full payout)
- Super Comp 5.60 Index: Same as T/G
- Super Gas 6.00 Index: Same as T/G
- Box/No Box: $4000 win, $1000 R.U., $100 per round won starting with round 3 win up to finals. (with minimum of 50 entries)
- Street ET, V-Twin & Nostalgia classes: 80 % of entry fees.
- Outlaw No Bar: $1500 win, $600 R.U. (14 entries for full payout)
2 big days of Racing!
Pairings for all bracket classes, riders pick their lane they want, if riders at back of lanes want same lane they will be chipped.
Pairings for index classes will be laddered by qualifying, lane choice to higher qualifier.
No Bar bikes paired by chip draw.
Bracket classes will have a buy back available for 1st round non winners, they race each other with winners advancing to round # 3.
R/J Performance Bike Night on Friday night. Free admission for all street bikes riding in. Track time available for $40 (riders need full face helmet, leather jacket & gloves) Food vendors, & live band . Prime parking for all bike riders!