McKinney Motorsports National Finals
Presented by Dragbike.com
November 9-11, Gainesville, FL
- Top Fuel – Presented by Heroes of Top Fuel
- Funnybike – Presented by Robinson Industries & PMFR
- Pro Mod – Presented by MPS Racing & RPM Datalogger
- Pro Stock – Presented by SUZUKI
- Pro Street – Presented by Mickey Thompson
- Super Street – Presented by Help Me Ride
- Super Sport – Presented by Lockhart Phillips
- Real Street
- Top Gas – Presented by FBG
- Super Comp – Presented by MTC
- Pro ET Saturday – Presented by Dynatek
- Pro ET Sunday – Presented by Dynatek
- Street ET – Presented by Brock’s Performance by Hindle
Video coverage by EatMyInk.com
2007 Class Champions
- Top Fuel – Larry ‘Spiderman’ McBride
- Funnybike – Keith Lynn
- Pro Mod – Jack Young
- Pro Stock – Darin McCurdy
- Pro Street – Mike Slowe
- Super Street – Victor Gotay
- Super Sport – Kenny Poppell
- Top Gas – Ron Procopio
- Super Comp – Rob Schenz
- Pro ET – Mike Konopacki
- Street ET – Rickey Ward
Rider’s Meeting Notes
- Real Street will become a Semi-Pro Class and APE comes on board as the Class Sponsor!
- Super Comp will return to 8.90 Index for the 2008 Season
- Help Me Ride has re-signed for the 2008 season as the Super Street sponsor.
- McIntosh Machine and Fabrication has signed as a 2008 Major Contingency Sponsor and will be represented on the Manufacturers Midway at all event, posting over $10,000 in contingency!
- A New Street Bike Sportsman Index Class has been announced for the 2008 Season. The new class, Street Fighter will be a 9.50 Sportsman Index Class
Scott x2 and Brandi would like to thank:
- Our family and friends that encouraged and supported us in this adventure we had this year.
- The racers that came to the events and supported us and forgave all our mistakes. And to all the racers that came back after a long absence to give Prostar another chance.
- Our amazing Staff and volunteers that worked tirelessly without food and sometimes shelter for long hours. Without you, we would have failed!
- All the sponsors that came on board at the beginning of the year with only 2 weeks to spare before the first event.