Ford F-150 Sprint Filter Air Filter
Brock’s Performance now carries the NEWLY released Ford F-150 Sprint Filter Air Filter!
Yes, you heard right, we now carry the world’s best air filter for the best-selling truck in the United States. Introduced in 1948, the Ford F-150 owns the distinction of being the most popular motor vehicle of all time. For well over 30 years, the Ford F-150 has been the best-selling vehicle in the United States.
And now the best air filter on the market, Sprint Filter, carries three different air filters for your Ford truck. Sprint Filter OE replacement air filters are produced in three filtration versions, (P08, P037, and P08F1-85) allowing the filtering element to be replaced without any modification and designed for perfect interchangeability with the original air filter.
Ford F-150 Air Filter Features
- Reinforced polyurethane frame to aid installation
- Single-layer water-resistant polyester
- P08 F1-85 material currently used in MotoGP and WSBK
- Highest existing permeability of any air filter on the market
- Innovative polyester material allows for consistent airflow
- Steel wire mesh with epoxy varnish finish
- Patented PTFE (Teflon™) treatment creates a water-resistant barrier
- Optimized filter surface area provides more airflow, more power, and more filtration
- Increased air permeability and filtration efficiency when compared to cotton air filters
- Airflow: 15,000 l/m2/sec. / Filtration: 85μm
- Can be cleaned using only compressed air
- Dry filter, no oil treatments required
- Direct OEM replacement
- 1-year warranty
Ford F-150 Fitment Applications
- Expedition 3.5 V6 (2015 – >)
- Expedition 5.4 V8 (07 – 14)
- Ford F1-50 2.7/3.0/3.3/3.5/4.6/5.0/5.4 (2008 – >)
- Ford F-150 3.7 V6 (11 – 13)
- Ford F-150 SVT Raptor 6.2 V8 (10 – 14)
- Ford F-150 Raptor 3.5 V6 (2017 – >)
- Ford F-150/F250/F350/F450/F550/F650 Superduty 5.4/6.2/6.8 (08 – 16)
- Navigator 3.5 (2014 – >)
- Navigator 5.4 V8 (07 – 13)
About the P08F1-85: All these features make P08F1-85 an air filter particularly suitable for racing, but with the unique Sprint Filter technology, it can also be used on current production road vehicles without needing carburation adjustment by remapping the ECU or additional control units.
RECOMMENDED: Developed and used by the leading Factory Teams, P08F1-85 is the latest technological advancement from Sprint Filter with the highest existing permeability of any air filter on the market, guaranteeing a filtering power that makes it even more exclusive. Born for racing, but with the special Sprint Filter technology it can also be used on the most sophisticated latest generation supersports bikes, cars and trucks. Click here to learn more.
About the P037: The P037 is the only air filter in the world with water-resistant characteristics. The weave of the fabric guarantees a filtration power of 37 microns, that combined with its water-resistant properties, makes this type of filter particularly suitable for use in demanding conditions. Moreover, the guaranteed airflow of 4,500 l/m2sec. ensures nearly the same power increases of the P08.
RECOMMENDED: Developed in dusty regions and manufactured with a single layer of polyester tissue is the dedicated performance air filter for demanding conditions. Very good airflow and incredible engine protection. Click here to learn more.
About the P08: Filtration of 80-micron particles, with a guaranteed airflow of 5,050 l/m2sec, is an amount unattainable by filters using other materials. These figures make the P08 a very versatile and efficient air filter with outstanding performance characteristics, suitable for use on the road.
RECOMMENDED: Is our standard performance air filter. Manufactured with a single layer of polyester tissue for Road & Track use. High airflow and optimal engine protection. Click here to learn more.
About Brock’s Performance: Brock’s Performance leads the way in sportbike innovation for acceleration addicts. From exhaust systems to wheels, this championship-winning company designs, builds and sells more than 3000 products that make it easier and safer for racers and street riders to reach record-breaking results through a never-ending process of research, development and track testing. For more information about Brock’s Performance parts, go to BrocksPerformance.com or call 937-912-0054.