Brock’s Performance equipped Rocket Runs 8.07 ET at 170 MPH | Stock GSX-R1000
Brock’s Performance equipped Rocket Runs 8.07 ET at 170 MPH
8.07 at 170 MPH using ALL BOLT-ON Parts!!
The quickest and fastest stock motor, no nitrous/power adder bike on the planet. Check out the pass video, parts listing, and time ticket for this Brock’s Performance equipped rocket! Plus, a behind the scenes video from Chris Moore on how to make the world’s quickest stock motor 2020 GSX-R1000.
Shop Brock’s Performance Equipped Products:
- Exhaust: Penta-Carbon Full System (Black) with gloss carbon fiber end cap and red logo plate
- Wheels: BST Rapid TEK Carbon Fiber Wheels (17″ x 3.5″ Front / 17″ x 6.0″ Rear)
- Bearings: Ceramic Wheel Bearing Kit by Worldwide Bearings
- Gearing: Vortex 840 Rear Sprocket (for BST Wheels)
- Air Filter: Sprint Filter P08 F1-85
- Chassis: Fully Adjustable Window Link™
- Chassis: Radial Mount Front End Lowering Kit
- Chassis: Carbon Fiber Mirror Block Off Plates
- Chassis: Billet Adjustable BrockSTAND (Track Style)
- Motor Oil: Alisyn Pro Drive 21 Less than 0W (Full Synthetic)
- Additive: Petron Plus 4-Cycle Lube
- PAIR: PAIR Block Off Plates
About Brock’s Performance: Brock’s Performance leads the way in sportbike innovation for acceleration addicts. From exhaust systems to wheels, this championship-winning company designs, builds and sells more than 3000 products that make it easier and safer for racers and street riders to reach record-breaking results through a never-ending process of research, development and track testing. For more information about Brock’s Performance parts, go to BrocksPerformance.com or call 937-912-0054.