Hawaya Racing continues sponsorship of CMDRA Pro Dragster Class
The Canadian Motorcycle Drag Racing Association is pleased to announce that Hawaya Racing Products will once again be the sponsor of the CMDRA Pro Dragster Class in 2017.
Headquartered in North Carolina, Hawaya Racing Products is owned and operated by five time national champion, Johnny Vickers, and is the one stop shop for motorcycle drag racing in North America. More information on Hawaya Racing Products is available online at www.hawayaracing.com or by telephone at 336-973-5078.
Featuring nitromethane burning V-Twin engines up to 122 cubic inches, Hawaya Racing Products Pro Dragster is a premier class of the CMDRA. The CMDRA 2017 season kicks off June 24th and 25th at the MHDRA Drag Strip in Medicine Hat Alberta.
[spacer color=”336699″ icon=”fa-trophy” style=”1″]
- Spring Nationals Medicine Hat AB / June 4 – 5, 2016
- Summer Nationals Rimbey, AB / July 23 – 24, 2016
- Edmonton Oil City Nationals Edmonton, AB / August 7, 2016
- Badlands Nationals Medicine Hat / August 20 – 21, 2016
- Season Finals Mission BC / September 24 – 25, 2016