The Mickey Thompson Tires IDBL Series returns to Maryland International Raceway with the 25th AnnualDME Racing Fall Nationals presented by Allstate on October 6-8, 2017.
The DME Racing Fall Nationals presented by Allstate will feature the continuation and culmination of the inaugural IDBL Top Fuel and Nitro Harley championship series. The quickest nitro-methane and nitrous-oxide powered motorcycles will compete for coveted IDBL season championships.
This event will feature Top Fuel motorcycle competition, as well as the 5th annual Orient Express Pro Street Battle Royale with a total purse over $24,000 for Pro Street bikes alone!
The Orient Express Pro Street Battle Royale is presented by the following sponsors: Orient Express, DME Racing, Dunigan Racing, Brock’s Performance, Williford Racing, APE, Penske, Mickey Thompson Tires, MTC, Wossner Pistons & Rods, CP Pistons – Carrillo, Worldwide Bearings, DAS Performance, Procharger, Grady’s Graphics, HDFR, Mace Motorsports, HTP Performance, Vance & Hines, McIntosh Machine, Yoyodyne, Shinko Tires, AMS-2000, Precision Turbo, Scotts Performance Products, RCC Turbo, and The Design Studio.
The event will also feature DME Racing Real Street, Vance & Hines 4.60 index, FBR Shop 5.60 Index, Worldwide Bearings Crazy 8’s, Trac King Clutches Top Sportsman, Shinko Tires Pro ET, Lady Law Street ET and Grudge.
For live coverage all weekend visit our Facebook page a Facebook.com/dragbikecom
- Bob Malloy runs a 6.16 at 214mph for a IDBL record during Friday Nights qualifying.
- Frankie Stotz Resets the 1/8 mile record with a 4.33 on his Honda 1000
- Doug Witt jumps from a 7.03 on the GOAT List to a 6.85
- Dimey Eddinger returns to racing action this weekend and brings Black Betty out of retirement with him to take the #13 qualifying position with a 7.08. This also moves his position on the GOAT list up from his previous best of 7.16 from back in 2013!
- Dave ‘Super Dave’ Stewart sets Real Street Turbo record to a 7.715 from a previous 7.75 held by Eddie Chapman set at this years Bike Fest.
- Saturday night’s Street ET and Pro ET class did not run to competition. With only three bikes left in the class the purse was split and the win was given to the racers with the best reaction time from the previous run. The declared winner will also be qualified for the Tournament of champions.
Weekend Video Playlist
Videos are being uploaded all weekend long.
Weekend Time Sheets
Gates Open / 8am
Sportsman Eliminations (P/ET, S/ET, T/S, C/8, 5.60) / 9am-11:30am
Opening Ceremonies / 11:30am
Pro Eliminations (T/F, T/S, 4.60, PST, RST, Grudge, SS) / Noon
Resume Sportsman Eliminations (P/ET, C/8, S/ET, 5.60) / 12:45pm