Kings of Grudge: Video Coverage of Superfest 2K18
Kings of Grudge
Bradenton Motorsports Park
December 7-8, 2018
Motorcycle SUPERFEST 2K18 Done! KOG 2K18 Season in the books! Florida was AWESOME! Bradenton Motorsports Park was AWESOME! The place was PACKED!
I would like to thank BMP for great facility and track racing surface… Gimmie that Sticky Icky Whooo Weee! Appy Tha Power! The big man above blessed us with lots of Sunshine!
KOG appreciates all the love and support from everyone! What an awesome season of motorcycle grudge racing!
All the hard work and dedication from all… it takes everyone to make the dream work… track, sponsors, racers, & fans!
Thru it all good, bad, ups, & downs… thanks for rockin’ wit KOG!
- Big 8 Winner – Red Bull / CJ Fair
- Kings of NOS – Yellow Jacket / Dave Norris
- 5.60 Index – Randall Cross
- Young Phenom Kings – Jermarco Lipsey
- Heavyweight Winner – The Godfather / Alex Moore
- Street ET (Friday) – Stanley Russell
- Street ET (Saturday) Clay Brothers
- Pro ET (Saturday) Anderson Brothers Racing
“Undisputed” Grand Champions:
- G-Force Race Engines – Street Hustlers | Nyquil 1K
- Brock’s Performance – Handclutch Killaz | Bando 1K
- CCR – Big Boy Heavyweights | The God Father
- M2 Shocks – Super Street Tire | Heartless
- HRP Fabrication – Big 8 Outlaws | Cash Is King
- BIG 8 Grand Champion – Cash is King / Chris Moore
- Heavyweight Grand Champion – The Godfather / Alex Moore
- Grudge Team of the Year – Moore Mafia
- Grudge Racer of The Year – Lavar “Lil Charlie” Delee
BIG Thanks to our 2018 Season Sponsors:
- HRP Fabrication
- M2 Shocks
- Brock’s Performance
- GForce Race Engines
- FBR Shop
- Voo Doo Components
- Asphalt & Opportunity
- Grudge Lyfe
See all you crazy folks in 2019! The “Jump Off” Season Opener… March 22-23, Union Co. Dragway, SC
Video coverage by Asphalt and Opportunity