Man Cup: 2019 Operational / Rule Changes
2019 Operational / Rule Changes
Over the past two years, the drag racing industry has seen entire events canceled due to hurricanes, and non-stop rain. Due to these unforeseen incidents, Man Cup wants to be proactive by implementing several rules to benefit our racers. These rules are to protect our racers from losing out on their points, due to circumstances beyond our control. With racers taking off time from work and traveling all over the country, it is imperative that a canceled event will not skew their position int he points chase.
- All racers attending the Man Cup World Finals will receive points and a half in all classes.
- If any Man Cup event during the season is not contested, for any reason, the World Finals will automatically accelerate to a double point-earning event for all classes.
- If any Man Cup event during the season is not contested, for any reason, any Man Cup point earnings at an alternative event, like the NHDRO, will become null and void. Point earning will only be kept from actual Man Cup events, and the ability to drop an event will also be void.
About Man Cup Motorcycle Drag Racing : Headquartered in Safety Harbor, Florida, Man Cup motorcycle drag racing is North America’s largest professional motorcycle drag racing sanctioning body. Man Cup promotes motorcycle drag racing on a national event basis for professional, sportsman and ET bracket racers alike and is open to riders of all skill and experience levels. The Man Cup Series is the only national event style motorcycle drag racing series comprised of events throughout the eastern half of the United States. For marketing opportunities with the Man Cup as well as more information on Man Cup Motorcycle Drag Racing, please visit www.mancup.info on the web or 727-742-5245 voice/text.
- April 5-7 / SGMP Spring Cup
- July 12-14 / Dragway 42
- September 27-29 / Darlington Dragway
- October 26-27 / Rockingham Dragway
- November 21-24 / SGMP World Finals
The Man Cup Series is brought to you by our sponsors : Adams Performance – APE – Bates Leathers – Carolina Cycle – Cometic – Cooper Performance – D&G Chassis – DME Racing – Daytona Senors – Dragbike.com – Exotic Cycle – Falicon Performance – Grothus Dragbike – Hawaya Racing – Hot Rod Chrissy Photos – HTP Performance – JRI Shocks – Lectron – MoTec – MPS – MRE – MTC – Muzzys – Penske Shocks – Pingel Enterprises – Portable Shade – PR Factory Store – RCC Turbo – Roaring Toyz – Rob Bush Motorsports – Rockingham Dragway – S&S Cycle – Schnitz Racing – Shinko – Star Racing – Western Power Sports – South Georgia Motorsports Park – Trac Dynamics – Vance & Hines – Ward Performance – Web Cam – Wiseco Pistons – World Wide Bearing – Wossner Pistons