Man Cup presented by Vance & Hines
Orlando Speed World
March 4-6, 2022
2022 Exoticycle Nationals Event Schedule
On March 4-6, the Man Cup presented by Vance & Hines, will begin its twelfth year of operations beginning with the 41st annual Exoticycle Nationals at Orlando Speed World (OSW), located in Bithlo, Florida.
Pit Gate opens at 10:00am and will close at 8:00pm for early arriving racers
Pre-event testing opportunities may be available on Thursday, please reach out directly to OSW to see what is available and it’s cost.
Racers arriving after the gate closes will be asked to stage at the pit entry gate overnight.
Pit Gate opens at 8:00am and will close at 10:00pm
ManCup operated Tune-n-Test program 10:00am – 4:30pm @ 80.00 per bike. The rear of the lanes will close promptly at 3:45 in an attempt to run out all bikes in the lanes by 4:30pm deadline. The front of the lanes will close at 5:30 regardless of whom or how many are still remaining in the lanes. Any bikes left in the lanes upon testing closing, they will be afforded a time after round 1 of Sportsman qualifying
Pro Round 1 qualifying: 6:00 Planned Run order: JE Pro Mod – Robinson Ind Pro Open – Hollywood Pro 4.60 – Pro Street
Sportsman Q1 – To follow Pro’s. Run order: Super Comp – Street Fighter – Top Gas
Tune-n-Test pass (one per entry) for any bikes that were left in the lanes at 5:30 ONLY
ET Time run – one per entry
9:00pm target secure event for the day, close gates at 10:00pm . Gate will be staffed overnight and only those with armbands will be allowed back in. Racers without armbands arriving after the gate closes will be asked to stage outside pit gate overnight
Pit Gate opens: 08:00 and will close at 10:00pm
ManCup will have available a Saturday test card for 50.00 at this event. Saturday test passes will run out a dedicated staging lane and will run between each Sportsman and ET class time or qualifying run. This is available to ALL entries and is an excellent opportunity to make additional passes if needed.
10:00 Track will go hot.
ManCup Saturday Test card one pass per rider.
Street ET time run #1
Pro ET time run #1
V-Twin ET time run #1
Sportsman Q2 – Run order: Super Comp -Street Fighter – Top Gas
Pro Round 2 qualifying: 1:00 – Run order: JE Pro Mod – Robinson Ind Pro Open – Hollywood Pro 4.60 – APE Pro Street
Street ET time run #2
Pro ET time run #2
V-Twin ET time run #2
Formation of an ET Gamblers Race provided time and weather allow. Entry is 50.00 and will be a winner takes all 80% payback. Single elimination under Pro ET rules.
V-Twin Sat E1
Sportsman Q3 – Run order: Super Comp -Street Fighter – Top Gas
V-Twin ET Sat E2
Recognition of 2021 ManCup class champions on the starting line prior to Pro Q3
Pro Round 3 Qualifying: 5:00 – Run order: : JE Pro Mod – Robinson Ind Pro Open – Hollywood Pro 4.60 – APE Pro Street
V-Twin ET E3
Continued rounds of Sat V-Twin ET , Gamblers Race and Saturday Test until completion of Gamblers Race and V-Twin ET Sat
7:55pm projected time secure event. Gates close at 10:0pm . Gate will be staffed overnight and only those with armbands will be allowed in. Racers without armbands arriving after the gate closes will be asked to stage outside the pit gate overnight
Saturday scheduling notes:
1) Every effort within reason will be made to run the Pro rounds on time regardless where we are at in the program.
2) In the event we are running markedly ahead or behind this published schedule, any class may run at any time. Please keep a keen ear open for PA announcements regarding schedule changes across the day!!
Pit Gate opens: 8:00 Chapel Service 8:15 – 9:00
ManCup will have available a Sunday test card for 50.00 at this event. Sunday test passes will run out a dedicated staging lane and will run between each Sportsman and ET class ound of elimination. This is available to ALL entries on the basis that the entry has already been eliminated from competition. It is an excellent opportunity to make additional passes if needed.
09:30 E1 Street ET round 1 eliminations
E1 Pro ET round 1 eliminations
E1 V-Twin ET round 1 eliminations
Opening ceremonies: Immediately following ET round #1 – approx 11:00
Pro’s E1: 11:30 JE Pro Mod – Robinson Ind Pro Open – Hollywood Pro 4.60 – APE Pro Street
Sportsman E1: run order: Super Comp – Street Fighter – Top Gas
E2 Street ET round 2 eliminations
E2 Pro ET round 2 eliminations
E2 V-Twin ET round 2 eliminations
Pro’s E2 2:30 (approx) to follow ET
Continued rounds of Sportsman as well as ET eliminations as time will allow leading up to Pro E3
Pro’s E3: 4:00
Continued rounds of Sportsman and ET eliminations as time will allow leading up to Pro Finals
Pro Finals: 5:30
Run out subsequent rounds of Sportsman + ET to completion following Pro Finals. Target to secure Sunday -: 6:30pm
Sunday scheduling notes:
1) All Pro Rounds will attempt to be run on time regardless where we are at in the schedule. Pro 8 bike fields will run semi-final round with Pro round two eliminations ONLY if all competitors still in are ready to go at that time. If not, they must run with round three regardless of being ready.
3) The ManCup’s goal on Sunday is to get the event completed and get all racers, win or lose, on the road toward home at a reasonable time. All elimination rounds of Pro ET, Street ET and all Sportsman classes will be run as time allows. If you continue to win in any ET or Sportsman class after first round, please get your bike back to the lanes and be ready to go. ALL ET + Sportsman round winners are on notice that you class may run AT ANY TIME across Sunday afternoon and it is your obligation to be ready to go at ALL times! We will do the very best we can to accommodate riders who have multiple entries but it is also your obligation to let the officials know what other classes you are still in and how much time you need. Communication and additional Pit help are both tremendously important for all entries running in multiple classes! This schedule is done in an effort to try to constantly keep bikes going down the track and to have the event conclude at a reasonable time.
About Man Cup Motorcycle Drag Racing: Headquartered in Safety Harbor, Florida, Man Cup motorcycle drag racing is North America’s largest professional motorcycle drag racing sanctioning body. Man Cup promotes motorcycle drag racing on a national event basis for professional, sportsman and ET bracket racers alike and is open to riders of all skill and experience levels. The Man Cup Series is the only national event style motorcycle drag racing series comprised of events throughout the eastern half of the United States. For marketing opportunities with the Man Cup as well as more information on Man Cup Motorcycle Drag Racing, please visit www.mancup.info on the web or 727-742-5245 voice/text.
- March 4-6 / Orlando Speed World Dragway
- April 29 -May 1 / MTC Engineering Nationals / South Georgia Motorsports Park
- July 29-31 / Fast By Gast Nationals / Dragway 42
- October 7-9 / 190Hookup.com Nationals / Rockingham Dragway
- November 17-20 / FuelTech World Finals / South Georgia Motorsports Park
The Man Cup Series is brought to you by our sponsors: Adams Performance – APE – Bates Leathers – Carolina Cycle – Cometic – Cooper Performance – D&G Chassis – DME Racing – Daytona Sensors – Dragbike.com – Exotic Cycle – Falicon Performance – Fast By Gast – Grothus Dragbike – Hawaya Racing – HTP Performance – JRI Shocks – Lectron – MoTec – MPS Racing – MRE – MTC Engineering – Penske Shocks – Pingel Enterprises – Portable Shade – PR Factory Store – RCC Turbo – Roaring Toyz – Rob Bush Motorsports – Rockingham Dragway – S&S Cycle – Schnitz Racing – Shinko – Star Racing – Western Power Sports – South Georgia Motorsports Park – Trac Dynamics – Vance & Hines – Ward Performance – Web Cam – Wiseco Pistons – Worldwide Bearings – Wossner Pistons