Man Cup : DME Racing All-Star Shootout Payout and Prizes
Man Cup All-Star Shootout presented by DME Racing
Over 30k in purses and prizes available to Pro Street riders across the weekend of November 15-19, 2017.
The 41st annual Mann Hill Garage World Finals this November at South Georgia Motorsports Park will absolutely be the one race all APE Pro Street riders will want to circle on their calendar. Last year’s turnout made it the biggest Pro Street event of the year, and we are anticipating the second annual event to be even bigger!
APE Pro Street riders will enjoy not one, but two separate races across the course of the Mann Hill Garage World Finals. The Man Cup All-Star Shootout presented by DME Racing will kick things off on Thursday with a whopping ten thousand dollars to the winner alone! Followed by a second race where three thousand dollars goes to the winner. And if you’re just plain lucky and can win them both, then the Man Cup will award a special one thousand dollar “double-up” bonus. One lucky APE Pro Street rider could walk away with a cool 14K in purse money!
Once again for 2017, the Finals will feature a 32 bike ladder for both races allowing for more exciting action over the four days of competition.
DME Racing All-Star Shootout (DASS) and Man Cup will BOTH run a 32 bike field. Entry for the weekend is $500.00. Entry is for both races, you CAN NOT enter the DASS without entering the Man Cup race. Entry for the Man Cup race only is $250.00.
Man Cup Purse
*Winner Bonus $1,000.00
(If same rider wins both DASS and Man Cup)
All pro street racers that enter the DASS will be qualified to win over ten thousand dollars in prizes from our sponsors all weekend. YES $10,000 in prizes!
Product giveaways will be award via random draw unless specified below. Forget about the traditional number one qualifier, runner-up and winner manner, we will mix it up for this event and draw entry names from a hat to award prizes at the catered dinner Thursday night. We strongly encourage you to support the companies that support the Pro Street class and the growth of motorcycle drag racing. We appreciate all of these companies for participating this year, these events only happen because of their support!
APE Racing will be giving out one set of Hayabusa Pro Street Stainless Steel Valves and one Hayabusa Adjustable Cam Sprocket Set to qualified riders of the DASS.
Valued at $500.00
APE Stainless Steel Valves
APE is a leading supplier of high performance and racing valves for motorcycles. APE stainless steel valves are precision manufactured from aircraft quality Inconel based stainless steel. This special material offers excellent resistance to heat and distortion. APE stainless steel valves are designed to be used in the most extreme racing applications including the use of exotic fuels, or will give many miles of trouble free street use. They present an outstanding value. In most cases you can upgrade to APE stainless steel valves for less than the cost of replacement stock valves. All stainless steel valves feature hard chrome stems for extra long stem to guide life.
APE Adjustable Cam Sprockets
Unlock additional horsepower by timing your cams for optimal performance. APE adjustable cam sprockets press on the camshaft replacing the non-adjustable OEM sprockets. Offers unlimited adjustment.
- Offers precise cam timing to achieve maximum performance.
- Fully machined on the latest state of the art computerized equipment to precision tolerances and fully heat treated for extra long wear life.
- Used by most leading racers who demand top performance.
Learn more about APE at www.aperaceparts.com
Cycle Gear will be giving out Sedici Helmet and pair of Sedici Niccolo Race Gloves to a qualified DASS rider.
Valued at $400.00
It does not matter if you ride on the street or the track, the Strada Helmet is packed with features to improve your experience. The carbon fiber shell is reinforced with DuPont™ Kevlar® to make it tough without making it heavy, and it has plenty of surface mounted ventilation. The Strada Primo also features a scratch-resistant anti-fog face shield, an anti-bacterial liner and quick release cheek pads. Own the road with Strada.
- Carbon fiber and KEVLAR® construction is lightweight without sacrificing strength
- Quick release anti-fog and anti-scratch polycarbonate faceshield
- Surface mounted chin and crown vents with an aerodynamic exhaust enhances airflow
- Removable and washable anti-bacterial multi density liner with a 5mm adjustable fitting
- Quick release cheek pads
- Snell and DOT approved
- Full grain semi-aniline leather throughout for ultimate race performance
- Pre-curved fingers for a pre-set race riding position
- Pepper punched leather forchettes for increased air-flow
- Cantilever knuckle with thermo-set molded protector
- Molded lateral cuff protection with impact absorbing inner layer
- Leather stretch panelling provides improved flexibility on fingers, thumb and cuff area
- Pull through wrist strap for an adjustable yet secure fit
- Double performance cuff system for maximum security
- Full leather palm throughout with thermo-set molded heel slider for added protection
- Double layer external seam for full race protection
- Thermo-set molded finger protection
Shop for all your weekend riding gear and accessories at www.cyclegear.com
DME Racing will be giving away one custom built swingarm, built to customer specifications, along with the custom built All-Star Shootout trophy!
Valued at $2,000.00
Shop for Championship winning products at www.dmeracing.com
HTP Performance is giving away a Fuel System w/ HTP Billet Fuel Rail, Siemens High Impedance Injectors, Fuelab Mini Regulator and a Bosch 044 Pump. Winner can choose a system for a ZX-14, GSX-R1000 or a Hayabusa.
Valued at $1,200.00
Visit HTP Performance at www.htpperformance.com
Man Cup will give out one free Pro Street tech card to be used at the Spring 2018 season Opener.
Valued at $250.00
Learn more about Man Cup at www.mancup.info
MPS Racing will be giving out a product certificate in the amount of $250 to a qualified DASS racer.
Learn more about MPS Racing at www.mpsracing.com
Murdoch Racing Enterprises will be giving out a product certificate in the amounts of $250 good towards transmission services.
Learn more about MRE at www.murdochracing.com
MTC Engineering will be giving out a product certificate in the amount of $300 to a qualified Shootout racer.
Learn more about MTC Engineering at www.mtceng.com
Penske Racing Shocks will be giving away one In-line Double Adjustable Shock to a DASS qualifier.
Valued at $850.00
The 8975 STREET Version shock is the latest addition to our already successful shock line up. This is our most economical multi adjustment shock, yet it still utilizes all of the standard Penske Racing Shocks parts that are known for quality and repeatability. Every Penske Racing Shock is 100% hand built and dyno tested for the best performance and customer satisfaction. We stand by our products and routinely assist customers in getting the best performance from their shocks. The same components in the 8975 are used all over the world at the highest forms of Motorsport.
The 8975 series shocks are set from the factory at recommended starting settings for your application. They are pressurized and ready to go. All of the fundamental attributes found in any Penske Racing Shock have been incorporated into the 8975.
The Penske Advantage
- Standard Penske 55mm bore size which allows use of wide array of piston types
- Low friction shaft and piston seals
- Hard anodized, 6000 series aluminum bodies and components for superior durability, performance, and repeatability
- Hard chromed 4130 main shaft with rolled threads for strength, durability, and low breakaway friction
- Durable ACME thread body that allows quick adjustment of spring preload (.100″ per turn)
- Simple, in-line design for lightest weight and ease of installation
- Winning heritage – Penske Racing Shocks continue to help our customers win races and championships in all forms of Motorsport
- Made in U.S.A. – The 8975 has been 100% designed, machined, assembled, and tested for quality in the United States
Portable Shade will be giving away 6 team shirts to a DASS qualifier. Shirts will be custom made to your design.
Valued at $240.00
Shirts are manufactured from a moisture management polyester honeycomb material. These shirts are lightweight and comfortable to help you keep cool and looking great.
Learn more about Portable Shade USA at www.portable-shade.com
Rob Bush Motorsports will be giving away a $300 product gift certificate good towards an M2.Shock!
When customers choose M2.Shocks drag racing products, they not only get a great shock, but also world class service. RPS Manufacturing (RPS) has been dedicated to superior customer service for over 15 years…nothing is going to change that now. All M2.Shocks are built for each individual customer. This includes providing length, valving, and spring rate that is exactly for your shock requirements.
Learn more about Rob Bush Motorsports at RobBushMotorsports.com
Robinson Industries will be giving away a Hayabusa Billet Output Shaft to one DASS qualifier.
Machined from aircraft quality steel and double tempered in state of the art CNC heat treat furnace for extra strength.
Valued at $400.00
Learn more about Robinson Industries at www.robinsonindustriesinc.com
Schnitz Racing will be giving out a product certificate in the amounts of $200 to a qualified DASS racer.
Learn more about Schnitz Racing at www.schnitzracing.com
Two Wheel Werkz will be giving away one of their Electric Water Pumps to a DASS qualifier. We have your water circulation needs covered. We sell electric water pumps & engine covers with built on AN fittings for a super clean install.
TWW has your water circulation needs covered with their electric water pumps & engine covers with built-in AN fittings for a super clean install.
Valued at $400.00
Learn more about Two Wheel Werkz at www.twowheelwerkz.com
Vanson Leathers will be giving out two product certificates in the amounts of $800 and $400 to two DASS qualifiers!
Vanson Leathers is Americas leading producer of high-quality motorcycle apparel including leather motorcycle jackets, pants and chaps, gloves, racing suits and accessories for men, women and children many manufactured in the USA.
Learn more about Vanson Leathers at www.vansonleathers.com
Vance and Hines has generously donated three prizes for the All-Star Shootout and Man Cup Pro Street Race.
Valued at $1,300.00
- Best Reaction Time during the All-Star Shootout will receive a Free Cylinder Head Service.
- Best Reaction Time during qualifying in the Man Cup Pro Street class will receive a Stainless Steel Valve Kit.
- Best Reaction Time during eliminations in the Man Cup Pro Street class will receive a Stainless Steel Valve Kit.
- Precision CNC Machined from a Stainless One Piece Forging for higher strength & durability
- High-grade Alloy allowing the valve to withstand high heat and still maintain roundness
- Chromed Coating on all Stainless Valves
- Micro Polished stem for smoother finish and less friction resulting in improved performance
- Multi angle back cuts for enhanced flow
- Track tested and proven design on the World’s Fastest Pro Street & Pro Mod Motorcycles
- Currently used by DME Racing, HTP Performance & many other top tier teams
Vance & Hines has honed the art of performance gains through 35 years of record setting in multiple racing segments. We offer comprehensive cylinder head service packages that are suited to capture your specific needs. Having participated in multiple Drag Racing sanctioned events, our contribution to the sport’s history is undeniable. With a total of 10 Championship wins in NHRA since 1996, Vance & Hines has dominated the world of Drag Racing dating back to the mid 1980’s. Our expertise in cylinder head development remains unrivaled.
In addition to the three tiered cylinder head service packages we offer, available options include:
- Valve Springs
- Valve Guide Replacement
- Seats Replacement
- Aftermarket Retainers
- Aftermarket Valves
- CNC Chamber Cut
- Drill for Compression Release
- And Much More
Learn more about Vance and Hines at www.vanceandhines.com
Williford Racing will be giving out a product certificate in the amount of $500 good towards a Hayabusa Cylinder Head Porting service courtesy of Williford Racing and 239 Innovations LLC.
Learn more about Williford Racing at Facebook.com/teamWillifordRacing/
Wossner will be giving out two product certificates in the amounts of $300 and $200 to a qualified Shootout racer.
*Certificates are non-transferable and valid for 6 months. Good towards Wossner Pistons, Rod kits or rings at racer pricing. Single purchase only, no credit will be left over.
Learn more about Wossner High-Performance Pistons at www.wossnerpistons.com
Worldwide Bearings will be awarding a DASS qualifier with a Wheel and Engine Bearing kit Combo. Kit will be built to winning riders specifications.
Valued at $240.00
Learn more about Worldwide Bearings, click here.
1 Stop Speed will be paying out $100 cash to the #1 qualifier.
Visit 1 Stop Speed at www.1stopspeed.com and see them on the Midway at the event.
ProStreet Lucky will be paying the racer with the best reaction time during eliminations $100.00
Thanks again to all our sponsors for their continued support!
Stay up to date on everything related to the DME Racing All-Star Shootout at www.prostreetshootout.com
For Pro Street Shootout related questions, Jason Dunigan can be reached directly by phone on 517-812-3220 or at Prostock99@aol.com via e-mail. For Man Cup Pro Street questions contact Jay at firstname.lastname@example.org
Write a Comment
Only registered users can comment.