Event Operational Procedure Changes
Effective immediately, the following three event operation procedures have been put in place. They will be in effect for the 190hookup.com Nationals at Rockingham Dragway September 11 – 13. These changes are part of the continued and ongoing evolution of Man Cup event protocol.
BYE RUN PROCEDURE:
Man Cup has adopted of policy of any rider being able to skip his/her legal bye run or competition breakage pass altogether in the interest of saving time and keeping the elimination process moving forward. All Pro, Sportsman and ET riders now have two choices when it comes to a bye run or competition break pass.
- Announce to the head of staging that he/she is electing to forego their earned bye or competition break pass. This eliminates the need to take the tree under power. Making this election will assure the said rider of not having lane choice in the next round.
- Announce to the head of staging that you intend to make a pass on your legal bye run or competition break pass. If selecting this option, once the rider passes the ready line, he/she is obligated to be able to take the tree under power. Failure to do so will disqualify the rider from further competition.
LEGITIMATE PRO ENTRIES:
ManCup will not accept entries deemed to be field fillers in the interest of meeting minimum pro field size nor entries to push a class to another payout level. Each and every Pro entry needs to be legitimate and be a viable entry for the class entered. ManCup reserves the right to exclude any entry deemed a field filler.
MINIMUM PRO FIELD SIZE:
Any Pro class that does not have at least three legitimate entries thru tech at the conclusion of qualifying for said class will not be contested as a class at that event. Should this occur, any riders participating in said class will be refunded their tech card cost and offered additional free event testing via a test pass with each pro elimination session as supplementary compensation.
About Man Cup Motorcycle Drag Racing: Headquartered in Safety Harbor, Florida, Man Cup motorcycle drag racing is North America’s largest professional motorcycle drag racing sanctioning body. Man Cup promotes motorcycle drag racing on a national event basis for professional, sportsman and ET bracket racers alike and is open to riders of all skill and experience levels. The Man Cup Series is the only national event style motorcycle drag racing series comprised of events throughout the eastern half of the United States. For marketing opportunities with the Man Cup as well as more information on Man Cup Motorcycle Drag Racing, please visit www.mancup.info on the web or 727-742-5245 voice/text.
- April 3-5 / Orlando Speed World – cancelled
- May 1-3 / South Georgia Motorsports Park – cancelled
- July 10-12 / Dragway 42
- Sept 11-13 / Rockingham Dragway
- November 18-22 / SGMP World Finals
The Man Cup Series is brought to you by our sponsors : Adams Performance – APE – Bates Leathers – Carolina Cycle – Cometic – Cooper Performance – D&G Chassis – DME Racing – Daytona Senors – Dragbike.com – Exotic Cycle – Falicon Performance – Fast By Gast – Grothus Dragbike – Hawaya Racing – Hot Rod Chrissy Photos – HTP Performance – JRI Shocks – Lectron – MoTec – MPS Racing – MRE – MTC Engineering – Muzzys – Penske Shocks – Pingel Enterprises – Portable Shade – PR Factory Store – RCC Turbo – Roaring Toyz – Rob Bush Motorsports – Rockingham Dragway – S&S Cycle – Schnitz Racing – Shinko – Star Racing – Western Power Sports – South Georgia Motorsports Park – Trac Dynamics – Vance & Hines – Ward Performance – Web Cam – Wiseco Pistons – Worldwide Bearings – Wossner Pistons