Man Cup presented by Vance & Hines
FuelTech World Finals presented by Wiseco
South Georgia Motorsports Park
November 18-21, 2021
Top Fuel and Pro Open Rule Changes
Effective immediately, the following rules changes will go into effect related to Top Fuel and Nitrous Express Pro Open.
- In Top Fuel, the rule change dated July 2020 which allowed specific turbo entries to compete in Top Fuel on ¼ mile venues has been rescinded due to safety concerns. Only traditional Blown/Nitro and Top Fuel Twin entries will be accepted in Top Fuel ¼ mile competition until further notice.
- In Nitrous Express Pro Open, the category will migrate permanently to 1/8th mile competition from its previous mixture of 1/8th and ¼ mile competition that was facility contingent.
These rule changes will go into effect at the upcoming FuelTech World Finals presented by Wiseco Piston at SGMP on November 18th – 21st . These rule changes come from keeping safety at the forefront in addition to keeping up with current trends in motorcycle drag racing with an eye toward hopefully increased participation.
About Man Cup Motorcycle Drag Racing: Headquartered in Safety Harbor, Florida, Man Cup motorcycle drag racing is North America’s largest professional motorcycle drag racing sanctioning body. Man Cup promotes motorcycle drag racing on a national event basis for professional, sportsman and ET bracket racers alike and is open to riders of all skill and experience levels. The Man Cup Series is the only national event style motorcycle drag racing series comprised of events throughout the eastern half of the United States. For marketing opportunities with the Man Cup as well as more information on Man Cup Motorcycle Drag Racing, please visit www.mancup.info on the web or 727-742-5245 voice/text.
- March 19-21 / Orlando Speed World Dragway
- April 30-May 2 / South Georgia Motorsports Park
- July 9-11 / Dragway 42
- September 24-26 / Rockingham Dragway
- November 18-21 / South Georgia Motorsports Park
The Man Cup Series is brought to you by our sponsors: Adams Performance – APE – Bates Leathers – Carolina Cycle – Cometic – Cooper Performance – D&G Chassis – DME Racing – Daytona Sensors – Dragbike.com – Exotic Cycle – Falicon Performance – Fast By Gast – Grothus Dragbike – Hawaya Racing – HTP Performance – JRI Shocks – Lectron – MoTec – MPS Racing – MRE – MTC Engineering – Penske Shocks – Pingel Enterprises – Portable Shade – PR Factory Store – RCC Turbo – Roaring Toyz – Rob Bush Motorsports – Rockingham Dragway – S&S Cycle – Schnitz Racing – Shinko – Star Racing – Western Power Sports – South Georgia Motorsports Park – Trac Dynamics – Vance & Hines – Ward Performance – Web Cam – Wiseco Pistons – Worldwide Bearings – Wossner Pistons