Gen II Clutch Tuning
MTC gives you the tips you need to be successful on the track!
Weight Change on Arms
- Putting weight on the arms makes the clutch more aggressive.
- The rate of lock-up per RPM increases.
- Solves slippage at High RPM’s.
Dynamic Spring Change
- Installing higher spring numbers delays the timing of the arm engagement.
- This adjustment is used to tune the launch point.
Static Spring Pressure Change
- Adjusting the number of shims under the static spring, just shifts the curve up or down.
- Static spring pressure is mainly for driving the bike to the line.
- Baseline pressure.
If you have any further questions regarding this procedure, please feel free to contact us at any time. 800-827-9210