New XDA Pit Bike Policy for 2022
Attention in the Pits… We MUST correct the behavior of the few that are putting the XDA in jeopardy, so that we can continue to be welcome back at these racetracks 👍
- Spectators are now PROHIBITED to use pit bikes of any kind, so leave them at home.
- Racers are permitted to use Golf Carts, Pit Bikes and Bicycles only, but ATVs, UTVs and Full Size Dirtbikes are PROHIBITED!
- Racer Teams must be 16 years old with a Valid Driver’s License to operate any pit bike.
- Speed Limit at the XDA is now 15mph and you are subject to a $20 fine if you are caught exceeding the speed limit. Fines must be paid in the tower before you can make any more passes.
- Anyone caught riding on any part of the property that you should not be on (MX track or other closed areas) you will be immediately disqualified or possibly suspended from the XDA.
We know these rules may seem harsh, but we must keep everyone safe. If you have a license and drive the speed limit you will be good to go.
Thank you and see you at the XDA!
2022 XDA Schedule
- Platinum Fleet Repair Spring Nationals / April 22-24 / MIR
- MTC Engineering Summer Nationals / May 20-22 / VMP
- FuelTech Superbike Showdown / June 17-19 / MIR
- WPGC Bike Fest / July 22-24 / MIR
- Bike Bash / August 26-28 / VMP
- DME Racing Fall Nationals / September 23-25 / MIR
About the XDA – The Xtreme Dragbike Association (XDA) is an east coast motorcycle drag racing series with 700+ motorcycle racers competing at each event. Every XDA event hosts professional classes, sportsman classes, grudge racing, and a vendor midway. Lifestyle activities such as bike shows, bikini contests, DJ and live bands are also held at select events. For more information on the XDA, please visit XDAracing.com or connect with us on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and YouTube.
1 Stop Speed / Ace Motorsports / APE Race Parts / Atlantic Cycle & Power / Billy Vose Racing / Mickey Thompson Tires / Bates Leathers / Brock’s Performance / Coleman PowerSports / Cycle Concepts / Dragbike.com / DME Racing / Dunigan Racing / Dunlop Motorcycle Tires / The FBR Sop / FuelTech / G Force Racing Engines / Grothus Dragbikes / Hard Times / Harley Haul Motorcycle Transport / JE Pistons / Kibblewhite Precision Machining / Mace Motorsports / Marvic Wheels / MaxxECU / MPS Racing / MTC Engineering / Orient Express Racing / Penske Racing Shocks / Platinum Fleet Repair / Pingel / Rob Bush Motorsports – 190 Hookup.com / Robinson Industries / Schnitz Racing / Timblin Chassis / Tommie’s Motorsports DMV / Unit 5 Components / Vance & Hines / VooDoo Custom Motorcycle Components / VP Race Fuels / Web Cam Racing Camshafts / Williford Racing / WPGC / Worldwide Bearings