M2.Shocks to Sponsor Crazy 8’s
M2.Shocks will sponsor NHDRO Crazy 8’s class for the 2017 race season.
NHDRO is proud to welcome M2.Shocks to our NHDRO family as the official sponsor of Crazy 8’s. M2.Shocks is in its second year of operation is located in Missouri and this means racers can count on trackside support at EVERY NHDRO event.
As a sponsor of the Crazy 8’s class, M2.Shocks is working to feature the S1 shock. The S1 is an entry level, budget orientated shock. Rickey Gadson successfully worked with M2.Shocks to refine his performance in both Crazy 8’s and the 5.60 classes in 2016. Racers will see consistent and quicker 60’ and 330’ times so that they can focus on a refined tune to meet their index.
In additional to class sponsorship, M2.Shock will offer the 2017 NHDRO Class Champion for Crazy 8’s an additional $500! That’s right, racers can fight for cash during the NHDRO 2017 season by using an M2.Shock. To be eligible for the 2017 NHDRO Class Champion for Crazy 8’s, a racer must run five of the six events on an M2.Shock S1 or S2 model. So go get your next shock at www.M2Shocks.com or call M2.Shock @ 573.265.0733.
2017 NHDRO Dragbike Point Series
- April 21st-23rd at Muncie Dragway in Muncie, IN
- May 12th-14th at Lucas Oil Raceway in Indianapolis, IN
- June 9th-11th at Gateway Motorsports Park in St Louis, MO
- July 7th-9th at Ohio Valley Dragway in Louisville, KY
- August 4th-6th at Lucas Oil Raceway in Indianapolis, IN
- September 29th-October 1st at Lucas Oil Raceway in Indianapolis, IN