Orient Express : New Kawasaki, Triumph and Yamaha Power Commanders in Stock
Kawasaki – Triumph- Yamaha Power Commanders
The Power Commander V PCV is the state of the art fuel injection management system for late model fuel injected machines. PCV installs easily to your factory wiring harness using OEM style connectors – no splicing or soldering is required (some models require tapping into a wire with the included tap). PCV uses the latest CAN-BUS technology for lightening quick communications and ultra precision control, and is less than half the size of the PCIIIUSB! Once installed, you provide your machine with a map to reconfigure your fuel injection operation. PCV can create a separate map for each cylinder for each gear, and for each injector (requires optional accessories, see below) Dozens of maps are available (varies by machine) from Power Commander.com or you can visit a local Authorized Power Commander Tuning Center (like Orient Express) and have a custom map built for your specific machine on the dyno! PCV allows you to store 2 maps on the unit (accessible with optional map switch). The maps smooth your air/fuel ratio to improve throttle response, drive-ability, and power. You may also see improvements in fuel economy and sound quality from your machine.
From the factory, a stock machine has lean spots and rich spots to meet Federal noise and emissions regulations. These high and low areas of your RPM range can be felt with jerky or snatchy throttle response, and irregular acceleration, and surging at a steady throttle position while cruising down the highway. The PCV cleans up the majority of your fuel injection issues at a very affordable price! Have you modified your machine with a high performance exhaust, intake, or engine work? The PCV makes it easy to tailor your fuel injection to take advantage of these changes. Hundreds of models, thousands of customers, millions of horsepower! The PCV also provides easy expandability (multi function hub is built in!), with the optional extras like: Quick Shifter (allows full throttle clutch-less upshifts!), Secondary Fuel Module (for control of 4 upper injectors on machines equipped with 8 injectors), Auto Tune (build or modify an existing map as you ride!), LCD Display (view and control live data and maps!), 2 Position Map Switch, Ignition Module, Pressure Sensor input, Gear Selection input accessories.
The New Power Commander V is loaded with tons of new features.
- Reduced size from PCIIIusb (less than half of the size of PCIII)
- USB powered from computer (9 volt adapter is no longer needed for programming)
- 2 position map switching function built in (map switch not included)
- Gear input (allows for map adjustment based on gear and speed)
- Analog input (allows user to install any 0-5 volt sensor and build an adjustment table based on its input such as boost or temperature)
- With gear position input connected the PCV is capable of allowing each cylinder to be mapped individually and for each gear (for example: on a 4 cylinder bike with a six speed transmission there could be up to 24 separate fuel tables).
- Unit has a -100/+250% fuel change range (up from -100/+100%). This allows more adjustment range for 8 injector sportbikes
- 10 throttle position columns (up from 9 on PCIIIusb)
- Enhanced “accel pump” utility (increased adjustment and sensitivity ranges)
Orient Express Racing
28 Grand Blvd. North
Brentwood, NY 11717
outside NY 800-645-6521
Established in 1973, Orient Express is celebrating its 41st year as a high performance motorcycle parts distributor and race shop. Orient Express offers engine and motorcycle building services, precision machine work, suspension servicing, and dyno tuning services. Orient Express has an extensive history of racing, including support of both professional and amateur race series and individuals. For more information regarding Orient Express, or to find out what Orient Express can do for your racing success, please call 800.645.6521 or 631.231.9552 (NY/International), visit http://www.orientexpress.com or join them on Facebook at www.facebook.com/OrientExpressRacing