Schnitz Racing: Vance & Hines Sidewinder Exhaust Suzuki GSXR-1000/R (17-20)
Vance & Hines Sidewinder Exhaust
Suzuki GSXR-1000/R (17-20)
The Competition Series Vance & Hines Sidewinder Exhaust has been designed exclusively for drag racing applications and features a 4-2-1 design for peak power on stock or heavily modified engines. Tapered head pipes and full merge collectors are lightweight, high-quality stainless steel and slip fit together with dual swivel end retention springs keeping them in place. An O2 sensor bung is located in the rear collector for air/fuel ratio monitoring.
- Designed exclusively for drag race applications, this 4:2:1 exhaust is the ultimate design for peak power on stock, heavily modified, and nitrous engines.
- Quality, lightweight stainless steel construction.
- Tapered head pipes and full merge collectors for maximum performance.
- Slip fit collector joints with “dual swivel end retention springs”.
- Tuned-length megaphone with an optional baffle.
- O2 sensor bung in rear collector for stock O2 sensor or wideband air/fuel ratio monitoring.
Schnitz Motorsports, Inc.
222 N 3rd Street •Decatur, IN 46733
Phone: (260) 728-9457