Sniper Motorcycle Wheels In Stock
Cast Aluminum motorcycle wheels are now available from VooDoo. The rear wheel is set up just like our front wheel. Hayabusa Gen2 style hub with R1 style spokes at 17″ x 6.65″ wide. Slides right into a stock-width swingarm with clearance for up to 200mm wide tire.
More width = more contact patch. In our testing, the best profile and contact patch is with a 190 tire. Proprietary aluminum casting for a weight of 13.79 lbs. You will need the complete drive and rear brake assembly for a Gen 2/3 Hayabusa. We have rear rotors, aluminum valve stems, and ceramic cush hub bearings also.
- Front: 16 Inch x 3.5 Inch / 9.36 Lbs
- Rear: 17 inch x 6.65 inch / 13.79 lbs
- Rear includes: (2) Koyo Standard Bearings or Ceramic Bearings, Crush Tube, and Wheel Seal
- Hybrid Design
- Mount Using OEM Axle
- Cast Aluminum, Manufactured with the Same Processes as OEM
- Gloss Black Finish
- Qualifies for VooDoo Contingency Payouts with XDA and SDBA
We have been one of the leading manufacturers of custom motorcycle components for over a decade. Also providing quality custom motorcycle builds to the demanding customer. Voodoo Sidewinder, Mojo, Shorty, Shorty Mini-Meg, Performance and Cafe’ Exhausts. Voodoo Rear sets, Clip-ons, and VMAX Exhaust and accessories.