Vreeland Heads to the Man Cup World Finals with new Team
Nitro V-twin pilot Rich Vreeland heads to the Man cup World Finals in Valdosta GA this weekend with a new team and a new bike with the same goal as last year Win! After a runner up finish in last year’s event Rich has set his sights the finishing one spot better. Rich will be piloting the Dream Chaser Racin’ 196 ci Top Fuel Harley at this year’s event with the help of Circle 1 Solar and World Wide Bearings.
Rich said “I am so blessed and excited to be riding this awesome motorcycle this weekend, Buddy and Janette of Dream Chaser Racin have given me this opportunity to “live the Dream” It’s going to be a tall task to take on the world’s best Top Fuel Twins this weekend, but this partnership has stepped up and pulled together a strong support team for the event” The legendary Mike and Patti Romine will be tuning while Rich Longo and Ricky (Griz) Lee will be taking care of the maintenance. Teammates Janette and Buddy will be in competition of their Pro Fuel Harley during this event but will be at the line during each pass as we debut our newly formed team. Dream Chaser Racin’ plans to compete at all of the 2020 NHRA Mellow Yellow events in the Mickey Thompson Top Fuel Harley class with Rich Vreeland and Janette Thornley sharing the riding duties.
PRE RACE INFO
- Pre-Race Report – https://dragbike.us/2CucKIK
- Weekend Schedule – https://dragbike.us/2NLf4k5
- Golf Cart Rentals – https://dragbike.us/2PYZBzx
- World Finals to Air on MAVTV – https://dragbike.us/31GTJhk
- Grothus Dragbikes Ultra 4.60 Challenge – https://dragbike.us/2nhkY35
- Tommy Grimes and The Beast Dragbike – https://dragbike.us/33UjnAr
- Hawaya Racing Inc Backs Pro Fuel – https://dragbike.us/2FBbvdq
- Man Cup and NHDRO Bonus Points – https://dragbike.us/2TIjtZT